Jul 14, 2011, 1:22 PM EST
New Capitals prospect Danick Paquette made a curious decision to compare himself to hated Penguins forward Matt Cooke today. But does the shoe fit?
Jul 12, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
Eric Fehr says he was stunned by being traded out of Washington but he should’ve seen the writing on the wall when Joel Ward and Troy Brouwer were brought in and the Caps being in a salary cap bind.
Jul 8, 2011, 5:38 PM EST
The Capitals got rid of some salary today by sending Eric Fehr to the Jets for Danick Paquette and Winnipeg’s fourth round pick in 2012. Read this post for analysis of the deal.
Jul 3, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
After the free wheeling and spending the Caps and Sabres have done this offseason, they find themselves in a salary cap bind and a few of their own players to retain. So what happens now?
Apr 20, 2011, 3:29 PM EST
Mike Knuble is probably going to miss tonight’s Game 4, so that means Jason Chimera must step up if he gets first line minutes while Eric Fehr will get in the lineup for the first time in this series.
Mar 21, 2011, 9:20 PM EST
This post includes injury updates regarding Jason Arnott, Mike Green, Eric Fehr and John Erskine.
Jan 15, 2011, 12:47 PM EST
The Caps will be without Eric Fehr for 3-4 weeks after he collided with teammate David Steckel in last night’s loss to Vancouver.
Jan 2, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Tyler Ennis beat a sprawling Tim Thomas to win Saturday’s goal of the night.
Jan 2, 2011, 12:56 AM EST
What were both teams saying after tonight’s incredible 3-1 Capitals win in the Winter Classic? Strap in.
Jan 2, 2011, 12:09 AM EST
Video highlights from the 2011 Winter Classic.
Jan 1, 2011, 11:07 PM EST
While Sidney Crosby and Alex Ovechkin dominated the headlines going into the Winter Classic, hard working Capitals forward Eric Fehr stole the show with a great two goal performance.
Jan 1, 2011, 10:13 PM EST
Business picked up in the second period of the Winter Classic, setting the stage for an explosive third.
Dec 30, 2010, 4:30 PM EST
Episode 3 of HBO’s 24/7 gives us a closer look at how the Pens and Caps face off with each other as well as helping to make Caps head coach Bruce Boudreau an instant fan favorite.
Dec 19, 2010, 10:30 PM EST
The Capitals can let out a brief sigh of relief, as they regained the lead in the Southeast Division with a win over the Senators tonight.
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 29
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 64
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 37
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)