Mar 2, 2014, 4:13 PM EST
Braden Holtby calls Sunday’s loss to Philadelphia “embarrassing.”
Jan 10, 2014, 1:36 AM EST
Washington won, too.
Jan 9, 2014, 8:23 PM EST
Teams were forced to change ends midway through the opening period.
Dec 15, 2013, 8:35 PM EST
Florida beat Montreal 2-1.
Dec 14, 2013, 11:27 AM EST
It looked like he might have gotten the Capitals forward in the head, but Panthers coach Peter Horachek disagrees.
Dec 13, 2013, 10:02 PM EST
Will a suspension follow?
Dec 3, 2013, 11:12 AM EST
Washington has thrived in his absence, though.
Nov 10, 2013, 10:55 PM EST
Colorado wins 4-1.
Oct 31, 2013, 10:41 AM EST
It’s the first game he’s missed due to injury since February 2012.
Oct 18, 2013, 11:27 AM EST
Washington has lost four of its last five games.
Oct 12, 2013, 10:24 PM EST
Semyon Varlamov gets revenge (but not a shutout).
Oct 4, 2013, 11:45 AM EST
It doesn’t seem like there’s an opening for him on either of the top two lines.
Sep 28, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
Eight players are fighting for six spots, it seems.
Aug 22, 2013, 2:49 PM EST
Washington on the verge of getting some much-needed center depth.
Apr 24, 2013, 11:32 AM EST
Two forwards get two-year deals.
Mar 30, 2013, 7:31 PM EST
Dallas Stars’ Vernon Fiddler is day-to-day.
Mar 6, 2013, 9:03 AM EST
It’s not often that you see a game-winning goal scored while the shooter is losing his footing and falling to the ice.
Aug 6, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
Can they start to reward their market’s passion with results?
Jul 3, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
Taken 12th overall at the famous 2003 NHL Entry Draft.
Mar 10, 2012, 7:55 PM EST
Coach might double shift Blake Wheeler or Evander Kane.
Jan 3, 2012, 7:05 AM EST
The happy love-in in Winnipeg finally has some drama. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 13, 2011, 12:42 PM EST
Jets plucked him off waivers the day after reaching a deal with Tampa.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Nov 24, 2011, 7:07 AM EST
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Consider this our giant inflatable balloon full of hockey.
Sep 6, 2011, 1:11 PM EST
Finally, the Winnipeg Jets have sweaters to wear on the ice… And they showed them off in dramatic fashion. So, what do you think of them? We’re… underwhelmed.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)