Dec 6, 2013, 3:37 PM EST
Tough break for the Swedish defenseman.
Dec 5, 2013, 9:25 PM EST
Tampa Bay already has a full sickbay.
Dec 4, 2013, 1:25 PM EST
He was a late scratch for Tuesday’s loss to Columbus.
Oct 1, 2013, 11:21 AM EST
Who will it be?
Sep 5, 2013, 2:06 PM EST
Who will replace Vincent Lecavalier?
Jul 29, 2013, 11:13 PM EST
He’ll be replacing Isles prospect Adam Pelech.
Nov 19, 2012, 7:04 PM EST
No new NHLPA proposal expected.
Aug 4, 2012, 8:16 PM EST
They got plenty of depth this time around.
Jul 6, 2012, 2:52 PM EST
He’ll be the Lightning’s No. 1 goalie heading into next season.
Jul 4, 2012, 9:29 PM EST
Steve Yzerman isn’t fooling around.
Feb 28, 2012, 3:05 PM EST
Tampa Bay could be minus eight regulars against Montreal.
Feb 27, 2012, 2:16 PM EST
Steve Yzerman remains active, revamping his blueline.
Dec 28, 2011, 8:56 AM EST
With teams able to make deals again, here’s a quick hit list of who might be on the move.
Dec 28, 2011, 7:05 AM EST
Even he doesn’t have nice things to say about himself. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 27, 2011, 10:13 PM EST
Surprisingly enough, Brewer made it back to the Bolts bench later in the game.
Dec 27, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
Victor Hedman and Eric Brewer might join the injured list.
Oct 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Can the Lightning match – or even improve upon – their impressive work from the 2010-11 season and playoffs? PHT takes a look in their season preview.
Sep 9, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
When the Blues traded Eric Brewer last season, it opened up their captaincy. The Blues are banking on American David Backes to be their new leader now.
Aug 25, 2011, 10:41 PM EST
For months, the St. Louis Blues have been trying to select a new captain. Now, we find out they’re not even sure if they want to go with a single captain or a rotating group of players.
Jul 25, 2011, 3:07 AM EST
After trading their captain in the middle of last season, who will the St. Louis Blues turn to for leadership this season?
Jun 28, 2011, 11:48 AM EST
The Lightning made some small decisions today, bringing back Marc-Andre Bergeron and Adam Hall.
Jun 24, 2011, 1:47 PM EST
The Lightning rewarded their leader in 2011 playoff ice time by giving Eric Brewer a four-year contract worth a little less than $16 million. Previous injury issues could make this deal Steve Yzerman’s first major mistake as Tampa Bay’s GM.
Jun 18, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
Both the Tampa Bay Lightning and Eric Brewer are optimistic they’ll be able to reach an agreement on a contract extension in the near future.
May 28, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Tampa Bay went a lot further than many thought they’d go in the playoffs but still came up short against the Bruins in the Eastern Conference finals. We’ve got a few things that went wrong for them that led to their demise.
May 28, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
The Lightning had a great run, but it could come at a price. GM Steve Yzerman has some big decisions to make as important players (including Steven Stamkos and Dwayne Roloson) approach restricted and unrestricted free agency.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 148
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 97
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 117
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (180)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (148)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (127)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (117)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (97)