Jul 4, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Buyouts coming for the first two.
Mar 23, 2013, 5:04 PM EDT
Two teams get a lift while another has to scramble.
Mar 22, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
“Very doubtful,” said head coach Ralph Krueger.
Mar 20, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
The Nuge is sick. In the flu kind of way, not the cool kind of way.
Mar 12, 2013, 1:15 PM EDT
It wouldn’t be that big of a stretch.
Feb 8, 2013, 1:35 PM EDT
Yet another Oilers center injured.
Feb 7, 2013, 12:49 PM EDT
Do the Oilers need help down the middle?
Feb 6, 2013, 7:16 AM EDT
Wednesday’s collection of links.
Feb 5, 2013, 3:07 PM EDT
After a solid rookie campaign, Anaheim forward has struggled this season.
Feb 5, 2013, 12:45 AM EDT
He just recovered from a neck issue.
Feb 4, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
Leafs, Oilers and Jackets promote from the minors.
Feb 4, 2013, 10:49 AM EDT
Veteran center hurt blocking a shot in Colorado on Saturday.
Feb 4, 2013, 7:17 AM EDT
Monday’s collection of links.
Dec 5, 2011, 4:53 PM EDT
What’s the deal with Eric Belanger?
Sep 4, 2011, 5:09 PM EDT
Signing Eric Belanger might not be a flashy move, but his experience, versatility and faceoff skills fill quite a few needs for the rebuilding Oilers.
Aug 31, 2011, 3:17 PM EDT
Daymond Langkow passed his physical today, so he’ll be involved in all “club activities” for the Coyotes. Will he be the difference-maker they need at center, though?
Aug 26, 2011, 5:23 PM EDT
Oilers coach Tom Renney is preparing for anything come training camp, including possibly having 2011 #1 pick Ryan Nugent-Hopkins figuring in the mix to start right away in Edmonton.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Apr 11, 2011, 7:47 PM EDT
So they meet again… Detroit and Phoenix go at it for the second straight year in the playoffs. Can Phoenix turn the tables or will it be more of the same for the Red Wings? We make our call.
Mar 20, 2011, 11:27 PM EDT
Chicago pulls off a huge win in the desert but might have bad news on the horizon with Patrick Sharp leaving the game with a knee injury. Meanwhile, the Ducks win a thriller over Calgary and hurt the Flames shot at the playoffs at the same time.
Nov 24, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
There weren’t many goals to choose from (five, actually), but Lee Stempniak’s second was the best of November 23rd.
Nov 23, 2010, 11:55 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov and the Phoenix Coyotes have ridden a 7-0-2 streak – including seven consecutive wins – to a tiny lead over the Los Angeles Kings in the Pacific Division. They did so thanks to tonight’s 5-0 win over the Edmonton Oilers.
Nov 9, 2010, 10:25 AM EDT[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="hlg=20102011,2,203&event=DET789&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
It can be rough being a goalie in the NHL. Not only is everyone trying to fire pucks at you, but sometimes guys come crashing your net when doing so. Detroit’s Jimmy Howard experienced this first-hand last night when Phoenix’s Eric Belanger had his shot stopped and half the Coyotes team barreled through Howard as…
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 0
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 11
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 18
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 13
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 7
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)