Jul 4, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
Buyouts coming for the first two.
Mar 23, 2013, 5:04 PM EST
Two teams get a lift while another has to scramble.
Mar 22, 2013, 5:30 PM EST
“Very doubtful,” said head coach Ralph Krueger.
Mar 20, 2013, 8:11 PM EST
The Nuge is sick. In the flu kind of way, not the cool kind of way.
Mar 12, 2013, 1:15 PM EST
It wouldn’t be that big of a stretch.
Feb 8, 2013, 1:35 PM EST
Yet another Oilers center injured.
Feb 7, 2013, 12:49 PM EST
Do the Oilers need help down the middle?
Feb 6, 2013, 7:16 AM EST
Wednesday’s collection of links.
Feb 5, 2013, 3:07 PM EST
After a solid rookie campaign, Anaheim forward has struggled this season.
Feb 5, 2013, 12:45 AM EST
He just recovered from a neck issue.
Feb 4, 2013, 11:06 AM EST
Leafs, Oilers and Jackets promote from the minors.
Feb 4, 2013, 10:49 AM EST
Veteran center hurt blocking a shot in Colorado on Saturday.
Feb 4, 2013, 7:17 AM EST
Monday’s collection of links.
Dec 5, 2011, 4:53 PM EST
What’s the deal with Eric Belanger?
Sep 4, 2011, 5:09 PM EST
Signing Eric Belanger might not be a flashy move, but his experience, versatility and faceoff skills fill quite a few needs for the rebuilding Oilers.
Aug 31, 2011, 3:17 PM EST
Daymond Langkow passed his physical today, so he’ll be involved in all “club activities” for the Coyotes. Will he be the difference-maker they need at center, though?
Aug 26, 2011, 5:23 PM EST
Oilers coach Tom Renney is preparing for anything come training camp, including possibly having 2011 #1 pick Ryan Nugent-Hopkins figuring in the mix to start right away in Edmonton.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EST
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Apr 11, 2011, 7:47 PM EST
So they meet again… Detroit and Phoenix go at it for the second straight year in the playoffs. Can Phoenix turn the tables or will it be more of the same for the Red Wings? We make our call.
Mar 20, 2011, 11:27 PM EST
Chicago pulls off a huge win in the desert but might have bad news on the horizon with Patrick Sharp leaving the game with a knee injury. Meanwhile, the Ducks win a thriller over Calgary and hurt the Flames shot at the playoffs at the same time.
Nov 24, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
There weren’t many goals to choose from (five, actually), but Lee Stempniak’s second was the best of November 23rd.
Nov 23, 2010, 11:55 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov and the Phoenix Coyotes have ridden a 7-0-2 streak – including seven consecutive wins – to a tiny lead over the Los Angeles Kings in the Pacific Division. They did so thanks to tonight’s 5-0 win over the Edmonton Oilers.
Nov 9, 2010, 10:25 AM EST[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="hlg=20102011,2,203&event=DET789&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
It can be rough being a goalie in the NHL. Not only is everyone trying to fire pucks at you, but sometimes guys come crashing your net when doing so. Detroit’s Jimmy Howard experienced this first-hand last night when Phoenix’s Eric Belanger had his shot stopped and half the Coyotes team barreled through Howard as…
- Luongo leaves game, Panthers in bind with Montoya also hurt 3
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 22
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)