Sep 12, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
The good news for Patrick Sharp is he’ll soon be feeling better after an emergency appendectomy. The bad news is that he’ll miss the next 3-4 weeks of action.
Jan 6, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
Think you’ve had a rocky start to 2011? Jordan Eberle can relate: his country failed in the WJC, he’s dealing with an ankle injury on an awful Edmonton team and underwent an emergency appendectomy this week. Yikes.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5