Nov 28, 2012, 12:34 AM EDT
20-year, $320 million deal for Greg Jamison once he buys the team.
Oct 21, 2012, 6:30 PM EDT
The city budget might benefit without the NHL.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:35 PM EDT
Will these be the Coyotes’ final games in Glendale?
Jan 24, 2012, 2:40 PM EDT
Still no owner for the Coyotes.
Dec 8, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
Mayor Elaine Scruggs is tired of getting asked why the Coyotes haven’t been sold yet.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:57 PM EDT
Just because True North has found their team and brought the NHL back to Winnipeg, the Coyotes situation in Arizona still hasn’t been magically solved for the league. Potential owner Matthew Hulsizer dropped his bid to buy the struggling franchise on June 27 and the league has not publically announced any new potential suitors. There…
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 2
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 23
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 34
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)