Nov 28, 2012, 12:34 AM EST
20-year, $320 million deal for Greg Jamison once he buys the team.
Oct 21, 2012, 6:30 PM EST
The city budget might benefit without the NHL.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
Will these be the Coyotes’ final games in Glendale?
Jan 24, 2012, 2:40 PM EST
Still no owner for the Coyotes.
Dec 8, 2011, 1:25 PM EST
Mayor Elaine Scruggs is tired of getting asked why the Coyotes haven’t been sold yet.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:57 PM EST
Just because True North has found their team and brought the NHL back to Winnipeg, the Coyotes situation in Arizona still hasn’t been magically solved for the league. Potential owner Matthew Hulsizer dropped his bid to buy the struggling franchise on June 27 and the league has not publically announced any new potential suitors. There…
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 30
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 16
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32