Feb 4, 2014, 6:04 PM EST
He was also general manager of the Broad Street Bullies.
Mar 30, 2013, 3:42 PM EST
A vote of confidence? Uh oh…
Nov 28, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
Haggerty stands by his reporting, however.
Nov 10, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
He’s disappointed there’s no hockey being played as well.
Sep 9, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
He’s got a few things to say about them, too.
Flyers owner: “If Pronger and Meszaros had been healthy in the playoffs, we would have won the whole thing”
May 29, 2012, 2:57 PM EST
Ed Snider opines on what could’ve been…
Apr 14, 2012, 10:23 AM EST
Making the Coyotes goalie work even harder is what the playoffs are about for Chicago. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 31, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Enough is enough… some rivals are just ready for Nicklas Lidstrom to retire. That and more in today’s Morning Skate.
Dec 13, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
An issue that needs to be addressed soon?
Nov 19, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
Mark Howe’s No.2 will reportedly be retired as the Flyers face the Red Wings on March 6.
Nov 15, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
How much realignment is coming to the NHL next year? Total realignment. Sounds like a title for an action movie.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Chris Chelios, Keith Tkachuk, Gary Suter, Doc Emrick, and Ed Snider elected to U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame
Aug 1, 2011, 5:51 PM EST
This year’s U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame class is a big one with big time players, a big time broadcaster, and a big time owner all getting the call.
Jul 11, 2011, 1:09 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov spoke with Philly media today and welcomes the massive expectations that come with playing goal for the Flyers.
Jun 30, 2011, 8:47 PM EST
The Flyers announced on Thursday that they will not extend an offer sheet to Steven Stamkos on Friday. Now all the Lightning need to do is sign the 21-year-old sniper before someone else thinks about an offer sheet.
Jun 22, 2011, 12:52 PM EST
According to a report, the Flyers and Ilya Bryzgalov might just have the building blocks to a new contract set in place. Will there be salary cap issues in their future once again though?
Jun 18, 2011, 12:14 AM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers have now met face to face with free-agent-to-be Ilya Bryzgalov. But even if they can agree to a contract, the Flyers will have to make a few moves before they can bring Bryzgalov into the fold.
Jun 16, 2011, 3:40 PM EST
While the two sides have quite a way to go before they reach a possible deal, the Flyers met with Ilya Bryzgalov and his agent Rich Winter face to face for the first time today.
Jun 12, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
The Flyers will need to make a significant investment – and some painful sacrifices – to sign goalie Ilya Bryzglaov. The question is: are they really sure it would be worth it?
Jun 7, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
The Flyers opted to be a proactive participant in this year’s free agent festivities by acquiring the rights to Ilya Bryzgalov from the Phoenix Coyotes. But will they be able to sign him?
May 15, 2011, 4:30 PM EST
Reportedly the Coyotes and Flyers discussed a deal that would’ve solved mutual needs with Jeff Carter and Ilya Bryzgalov switching places. Should the Flyers be looking at Bryzgalov as a free agent?
May 12, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
Flyers executive Ed Snider agrees with frustrated fans: he wants the team to find a reliable goalie, too.
Nov 23, 2010, 7:00 PM EST
The city of Philadelphia said its parting words for an iconic building, The Spectrum.
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 0
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 4
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 29
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 65
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (65)