May 31, 2015, 12:55 PM EDT
They’ll meet Thursday in New York.
May 3, 2014, 2:04 PM EDT
He had 20 goals this season.
Mar 31, 2014, 8:20 AM EDT
That and the rest of the links to start the day.
Feb 4, 2014, 6:04 PM EDT
He was also general manager of the Broad Street Bullies.
Mar 30, 2013, 3:42 PM EDT
A vote of confidence? Uh oh…
Nov 28, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Haggerty stands by his reporting, however.
Nov 10, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
He’s disappointed there’s no hockey being played as well.
Sep 9, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
He’s got a few things to say about them, too.
Flyers owner: “If Pronger and Meszaros had been healthy in the playoffs, we would have won the whole thing”
May 29, 2012, 2:57 PM EDT
Ed Snider opines on what could’ve been…
Apr 14, 2012, 10:23 AM EDT
Making the Coyotes goalie work even harder is what the playoffs are about for Chicago. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 31, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Enough is enough… some rivals are just ready for Nicklas Lidstrom to retire. That and more in today’s Morning Skate.
Dec 13, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
An issue that needs to be addressed soon?
Nov 19, 2011, 9:13 PM EDT
Mark Howe’s No.2 will reportedly be retired as the Flyers face the Red Wings on March 6.
Nov 15, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
How much realignment is coming to the NHL next year? Total realignment. Sounds like a title for an action movie.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Chris Chelios, Keith Tkachuk, Gary Suter, Doc Emrick, and Ed Snider elected to U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame
Aug 1, 2011, 5:51 PM EDT
This year’s U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame class is a big one with big time players, a big time broadcaster, and a big time owner all getting the call.
Jul 11, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov spoke with Philly media today and welcomes the massive expectations that come with playing goal for the Flyers.
Jun 30, 2011, 8:47 PM EDT
The Flyers announced on Thursday that they will not extend an offer sheet to Steven Stamkos on Friday. Now all the Lightning need to do is sign the 21-year-old sniper before someone else thinks about an offer sheet.
Jun 22, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
According to a report, the Flyers and Ilya Bryzgalov might just have the building blocks to a new contract set in place. Will there be salary cap issues in their future once again though?
Jun 18, 2011, 12:14 AM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers have now met face to face with free-agent-to-be Ilya Bryzgalov. But even if they can agree to a contract, the Flyers will have to make a few moves before they can bring Bryzgalov into the fold.
Jun 16, 2011, 3:40 PM EDT
While the two sides have quite a way to go before they reach a possible deal, the Flyers met with Ilya Bryzgalov and his agent Rich Winter face to face for the first time today.
Jun 12, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
The Flyers will need to make a significant investment – and some painful sacrifices – to sign goalie Ilya Bryzglaov. The question is: are they really sure it would be worth it?
Jun 7, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
The Flyers opted to be a proactive participant in this year’s free agent festivities by acquiring the rights to Ilya Bryzgalov from the Phoenix Coyotes. But will they be able to sign him?
May 15, 2011, 4:30 PM EDT
Reportedly the Coyotes and Flyers discussed a deal that would’ve solved mutual needs with Jeff Carter and Ilya Bryzgalov switching places. Should the Flyers be looking at Bryzgalov as a free agent?
May 12, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
Flyers executive Ed Snider agrees with frustrated fans: he wants the team to find a reliable goalie, too.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)