Aug 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Steve Yzerman, Patrick Roy, Borje Salming and Jeremy Roenick join Ray Bourque, Chris Chelios and Wayne Gretzky on the list of legends who will appear in NHL 12. While many of us wonder which two (or more) legends will round out that group, some are complaining about the “little things” like the equipment those players used.
Aug 16, 2011, 2:21 PM EDT
EA Sports released the soundtrack for NHL 12. If you think that we won’t make any cheesy jokes involving the song titles, You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’.
Aug 12, 2011, 4:25 PM EDT
Wayne Gretzky, Chris Chelios and Ray Bourque have been officially revealed as the first three of nine legends who will appear in EA Sports’ NHL ’12. We take a look at who might rank as the six other legends and ask: which players would you like to see in the game?
Aug 8, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Perhaps taking a cue from NBA 2K11’s popular inclusion of Michael Jordan, it looks like EA Sports’ upcoming NHL ’12 will feature legends such as Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Gordie Howe and more.
Jul 28, 2011, 12:37 PM EDT
A supposed screenshot made many believe that the new Jets’ jerseys had been “leaked” by EA Sports, but it turns out that it wasn’t from either NHL ’11 or the upcoming title NHL ’12.
Jul 20, 2011, 5:47 PM EDT
EA Sports released an intriguing video that details the changes that have been made to their Be a Pro mode for NHL ’12.
Jul 12, 2011, 1:37 AM EDT
EA Sports unveiled their “hat trick of innovations” for their upcoming NHL ’12 title recently. Watch video of those changes and check out our analysis of how those innovations might work in this post.
May 26, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
2K Sports announced that their won’t be an NHL2K12 game on any console. It’s doubtful we’ll see another title in that series again.
May 26, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Are you craving information about EA Sports’ NHL ’12? Do you need a little more information as you wait for the title to ship on September 13? Check out this post for a video preview and a quick rundown of the details.
May 20, 2011, 12:57 AM EDT
It looks like EA Sports’ NHL ’12 hockey video game will include one much-awaited feature: the ability to play in The Winter Classic.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 9
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 38
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)