Nov 20, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
He’ll be back if there’s an NHL season to start.
Nov 8, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
And he says SKA St. Petersburg wants to keep Ilya Kovalchuk.
Oct 20, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
Russian machine destroys all things.
Jan 8, 2011, 1:40 PM EST
December 8th is a sad day for pun lovers in the NHL, as Miroslav Satan signed with Dynamo Moscow of the KHL according to reports.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 27
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 14
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 82
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 4
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (82)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)