Nov 20, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
He’ll be back if there’s an NHL season to start.
Nov 8, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
And he says SKA St. Petersburg wants to keep Ilya Kovalchuk.
Oct 20, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
Russian machine destroys all things.
Jan 8, 2011, 1:40 PM EST
December 8th is a sad day for pun lovers in the NHL, as Miroslav Satan signed with Dynamo Moscow of the KHL according to reports.
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 7
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 15
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 17
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)