Apr 2, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Tampa Bay trailed Pittsburgh 3-1, and then a 41-year-old goalie took over.
Apr 1, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Symbolically enough, on the same night that the Lightning were officially eliminated.
Mar 27, 2012, 8:54 AM EDT
The Bruins would like to pad their lead on Ottawa in the Northeast.
Mar 17, 2012, 6:55 PM EDT
He’ll have to pass through waivers to get there
Mar 7, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
The Lightning’s playoff chances take a big hit.
Mar 7, 2012, 10:46 AM EDT
How many empty net goals did it take again?
Mar 6, 2012, 8:01 PM EDT
The surging team might need to count on Dwayne Roloson.
Mar 6, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT
Once left for dead, the Bolts are right back in the race.
Feb 26, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Here’s our list of 10 players that could be moved by 3 p.m. ET on Monday.
Feb 25, 2012, 7:15 PM EDT
The Coyotes netminder earns his 10th straight victory.
Feb 25, 2012, 4:01 PM EDT
Malkin finished the game with a hat trick in a 8-1 Pens win over Tampa Bay.
Feb 15, 2012, 12:12 PM EDT
Philly’s oldest player celebrates a milestone.
Feb 10, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
Ohlund hasn’t played in a game this season thanks to two bad knees.
Feb 2, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
Mathieu Garon has taken over the No. 1 gig in Tampa Bay.
Jan 31, 2012, 10:34 AM EDT
Hedman has been out since December 23.
Jan 31, 2012, 7:44 AM EDT
No Ovechkin or Backstrom, but there’s plenty of Stamkos and St. Louis to go around for everyone.
Jan 16, 2012, 2:25 PM EDT
Feel free to vent in the comments section.
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 13, 2012, 2:43 PM EDT
And he’s had plenty of losses to choose from.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
“Until you say that you’re an alcoholic you can’t make the steps.”
Jan 3, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT
The Lightning GM might be the most grounded guy in the league
Dec 28, 2011, 8:56 AM EDT
With teams able to make deals again, here’s a quick hit list of who might be on the move.
Dec 22, 2011, 8:41 AM EDT
Lots of teams have problems, but Tampa’s are becoming more obvious by the game.
Dec 20, 2011, 5:53 PM EDT
The ‘Canes won the Cup, but that’s not why it was strange.
Dec 15, 2011, 2:07 PM EDT
Tampa Bay netminder says he feels good, but numbers suggest otherwise.
- Playoff bubble watch — Stars edition 0
- Playoff race update: Jets smash Stars, muddy West picture 10
- Rangers foiled by Sharks’ Niemi, controversial no-goal 21
- Blues’ Tarasenko will undergo hand surgery, out at least six weeks 7
- Help’s on the way: Letang, Bennett cleared for practices 9
- Penguins rally falls short as Flyers sweep weekend series 54
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 4
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 7
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 18
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 3
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)