Apr 2, 2012, 10:08 PM EDT
Buffalo got some much needed help as they compete with Washington for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.
Apr 2, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Tampa Bay trailed Pittsburgh 3-1, and then a 41-year-old goalie took over.
Apr 1, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Symbolically enough, on the same night that the Lightning were officially eliminated.
Mar 27, 2012, 8:54 AM EDT
The Bruins would like to pad their lead on Ottawa in the Northeast.
Mar 17, 2012, 6:55 PM EDT
He’ll have to pass through waivers to get there
Mar 7, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
The Lightning’s playoff chances take a big hit.
Mar 7, 2012, 10:46 AM EDT
How many empty net goals did it take again?
Mar 6, 2012, 8:01 PM EDT
The surging team might need to count on Dwayne Roloson.
Mar 6, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT
Once left for dead, the Bolts are right back in the race.
Feb 26, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Here’s our list of 10 players that could be moved by 3 p.m. ET on Monday.
Feb 25, 2012, 7:15 PM EDT
The Coyotes netminder earns his 10th straight victory.
Feb 25, 2012, 4:01 PM EDT
Malkin finished the game with a hat trick in a 8-1 Pens win over Tampa Bay.
Feb 15, 2012, 12:12 PM EDT
Philly’s oldest player celebrates a milestone.
Feb 10, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
Ohlund hasn’t played in a game this season thanks to two bad knees.
Feb 2, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
Mathieu Garon has taken over the No. 1 gig in Tampa Bay.
Jan 31, 2012, 10:34 AM EDT
Hedman has been out since December 23.
Jan 31, 2012, 7:44 AM EDT
No Ovechkin or Backstrom, but there’s plenty of Stamkos and St. Louis to go around for everyone.
Jan 16, 2012, 2:25 PM EDT
Feel free to vent in the comments section.
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 13, 2012, 2:43 PM EDT
And he’s had plenty of losses to choose from.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
“Until you say that you’re an alcoholic you can’t make the steps.”
Jan 3, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT
The Lightning GM might be the most grounded guy in the league
Dec 28, 2011, 8:56 AM EDT
With teams able to make deals again, here’s a quick hit list of who might be on the move.
Dec 22, 2011, 8:41 AM EDT
Lots of teams have problems, but Tampa’s are becoming more obvious by the game.
Dec 20, 2011, 5:53 PM EDT
The ‘Canes won the Cup, but that’s not why it was strange.
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 9
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 6
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 6
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 17
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 28
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 11
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 23
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 25
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 54
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)