Apr 11, 2012, 9:28 AM EDT
It’s crazy to think that it’s been two years since he’s seen the playoffs. Thanks, concussions.
Apr 8, 2012, 11:55 AM EDT
Any unbelievable goalie showdown between Tim Thomas and Dwayne Roloson sent the Bruins to the Stanley Cup finals.
Apr 2, 2012, 10:08 PM EDT
Buffalo got some much needed help as they compete with Washington for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.
Apr 2, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Tampa Bay trailed Pittsburgh 3-1, and then a 41-year-old goalie took over.
Apr 1, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Symbolically enough, on the same night that the Lightning were officially eliminated.
Mar 27, 2012, 8:54 AM EDT
The Bruins would like to pad their lead on Ottawa in the Northeast.
Mar 17, 2012, 6:55 PM EDT
He’ll have to pass through waivers to get there
Mar 7, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
The Lightning’s playoff chances take a big hit.
Mar 7, 2012, 10:46 AM EDT
How many empty net goals did it take again?
Mar 6, 2012, 8:01 PM EDT
The surging team might need to count on Dwayne Roloson.
Mar 6, 2012, 3:51 PM EDT
Once left for dead, the Bolts are right back in the race.
Feb 26, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Here’s our list of 10 players that could be moved by 3 p.m. ET on Monday.
Feb 25, 2012, 7:15 PM EDT
The Coyotes netminder earns his 10th straight victory.
Feb 25, 2012, 4:01 PM EDT
Malkin finished the game with a hat trick in a 8-1 Pens win over Tampa Bay.
Feb 15, 2012, 12:12 PM EDT
Philly’s oldest player celebrates a milestone.
Feb 10, 2012, 11:58 AM EDT
Ohlund hasn’t played in a game this season thanks to two bad knees.
Feb 2, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
Mathieu Garon has taken over the No. 1 gig in Tampa Bay.
Jan 31, 2012, 10:34 AM EDT
Hedman has been out since December 23.
Jan 31, 2012, 7:44 AM EDT
No Ovechkin or Backstrom, but there’s plenty of Stamkos and St. Louis to go around for everyone.
Jan 16, 2012, 2:25 PM EDT
Feel free to vent in the comments section.
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 13, 2012, 2:43 PM EDT
And he’s had plenty of losses to choose from.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
“Until you say that you’re an alcoholic you can’t make the steps.”
Jan 3, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT
The Lightning GM might be the most grounded guy in the league
Dec 28, 2011, 8:56 AM EDT
With teams able to make deals again, here’s a quick hit list of who might be on the move.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 33
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 47
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)