Apr 11, 2012, 9:28 AM EST
It’s crazy to think that it’s been two years since he’s seen the playoffs. Thanks, concussions.
Apr 8, 2012, 11:55 AM EST
Any unbelievable goalie showdown between Tim Thomas and Dwayne Roloson sent the Bruins to the Stanley Cup finals.
Apr 2, 2012, 10:08 PM EST
Buffalo got some much needed help as they compete with Washington for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.
Apr 2, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Tampa Bay trailed Pittsburgh 3-1, and then a 41-year-old goalie took over.
Apr 1, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Symbolically enough, on the same night that the Lightning were officially eliminated.
Mar 27, 2012, 8:54 AM EST
The Bruins would like to pad their lead on Ottawa in the Northeast.
Mar 17, 2012, 6:55 PM EST
He’ll have to pass through waivers to get there
Mar 7, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
The Lightning’s playoff chances take a big hit.
Mar 7, 2012, 10:46 AM EST
How many empty net goals did it take again?
Mar 6, 2012, 8:01 PM EST
The surging team might need to count on Dwayne Roloson.
Mar 6, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
Once left for dead, the Bolts are right back in the race.
Feb 26, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
Here’s our list of 10 players that could be moved by 3 p.m. ET on Monday.
Feb 25, 2012, 7:15 PM EST
The Coyotes netminder earns his 10th straight victory.
Feb 25, 2012, 4:01 PM EST
Malkin finished the game with a hat trick in a 8-1 Pens win over Tampa Bay.
Feb 15, 2012, 12:12 PM EST
Philly’s oldest player celebrates a milestone.
Feb 10, 2012, 11:58 AM EST
Ohlund hasn’t played in a game this season thanks to two bad knees.
Feb 2, 2012, 11:05 AM EST
Mathieu Garon has taken over the No. 1 gig in Tampa Bay.
Jan 31, 2012, 10:34 AM EST
Hedman has been out since December 23.
Jan 31, 2012, 7:44 AM EST
No Ovechkin or Backstrom, but there’s plenty of Stamkos and St. Louis to go around for everyone.
Jan 16, 2012, 2:25 PM EST
Feel free to vent in the comments section.
Jan 15, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
Welcome to PHT’s Morning Skate: where Darryl Sutter wins in his return to Calgary, Evgeni Nabokov gets his 300th win, and Matt Martin and Joe Finley drop the gloves.
Jan 13, 2012, 2:43 PM EST
And he’s had plenty of losses to choose from.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
“Until you say that you’re an alcoholic you can’t make the steps.”
Jan 3, 2012, 8:29 AM EST
The Lightning GM might be the most grounded guy in the league
Dec 28, 2011, 8:56 AM EST
With teams able to make deals again, here’s a quick hit list of who might be on the move.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 17
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)