May 14, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
They’ve lost to a lower-seeded opponent in the playoffs five years in a row.
Jun 10, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
He takes over for Pete Peeters.
Mar 24, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
He was a game away from the Stanley Cup finals in 2011.
Aug 11, 2012, 9:31 PM EDT
At least not in a contract year.
Aug 4, 2012, 5:17 PM EDT
It was the closest in the NHL last season.
Aug 4, 2012, 2:19 PM EDT
The Lightning have an ignominious history between the pipes.
Aug 4, 2012, 10:01 AM EDT
Did they get Steven Stamkos the help to get back in the postseason?
Aug 4, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT
Tampa Bay made big changes this offseason.
Jul 27, 2012, 4:53 PM EDT
How have O-40 goalies fared since the lockout? We investigate…
Jul 13, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
Ritch Winter believes his 47-year-old client can still play in the best league in the world.
Jul 12, 2012, 2:12 PM EDT
He’s now officially the league’s oldest player.
Jul 10, 2012, 2:09 PM EDT
Former Phoenix goalie largely credited for turning Mike Smith’s career around.
Jul 4, 2012, 9:29 PM EDT
Steve Yzerman isn’t fooling around.
Jul 4, 2012, 5:21 PM EDT
A trio of smaller signings…
Jul 2, 2012, 2:18 PM EDT
And Martin Brodeur is off the market.
Jul 2, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
The NHL’s oldest goalie tandem is back!
Jun 17, 2012, 12:39 PM EDT
The list of goalies they’ve gone through is less-than inspiring.
Jun 13, 2012, 10:00 PM EDT
They’re bringing back a former first-rounder.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:46 PM EDT
Only Teemu Selanne and Dwayne Roloson are older…and they might not be back in their respective cities, either.
May 25, 2012, 12:05 PM EDT
Hasn’t played in the league since 2007-08, with Detroit.
May 24, 2012, 2:11 PM EDT
“My philosophy is I’m trying to find that Hall of Fame goaltender.”
May 22, 2012, 12:09 PM EDT
Scott Clemmensen? Josh Harding? Just try to keep the Blue Jackets from collecting them like Pokemon.
Apr 25, 2012, 5:36 PM EDT
The Lightning are in desperate need of a goalie, but there’s more to it than that.
Apr 11, 2012, 9:28 AM EDT
It’s crazy to think that it’s been two years since he’s seen the playoffs. Thanks, concussions.
Apr 8, 2012, 11:55 AM EDT
Any unbelievable goalie showdown between Tim Thomas and Dwayne Roloson sent the Bruins to the Stanley Cup finals.
- Report: Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 0
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 7
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 23
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 53
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 2
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 60
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (60)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)