May 5, 2012, 4:04 PM EDT
A wild game between two of hockey’s superpowers? This storyline sounds familiar…
May 3, 2012, 9:30 PM EDT
His pal Corey Perry, Cam Ward, Patrick Sharp and Duncan Keith are the other headliners.
Apr 28, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
Duncan Keith said similar things last season as well.
Apr 26, 2012, 11:23 AM EDT
Detroit’s Nicklas Lidstrom’s won seven of the last 10, but won’t be making it eight this year.
Apr 26, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
A former winner, a former finalist and a first-time nominee comprise the list.
Apr 26, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
“We tend to rely on each other a lot.”
Apr 25, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Eddie O also sticks up for Corey Crawford.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:18 PM EDT
Stunning end to the season for the reigning Western Conference champs.
Apr 20, 2012, 3:15 PM EDT
“The guy was acting insane. “
Apr 19, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Not our idea to break them up, by the way.
Apr 19, 2012, 1:09 AM EDT
Cory Schneider plus Daniel Sedin equals renewed optimism in Vancouver.
Apr 18, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
But will he?
Apr 16, 2012, 4:53 PM EDT
Big news for Vancouver, which is on the brink of elimination.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:17 PM EDT
“If there’s no suspension for something as blatant and contrary to league dictates as Weber’s act, then there can be no suspension for anyone the rest of the playoffs.”
Apr 10, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Patrick Kane, Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Sharp and Brent Seabrook get the nod.
Apr 9, 2012, 10:55 PM EDT
He could join Hossa, Sharp, Kane, and Seabrook when the Blackhawks have the man advantage.
Apr 9, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
If all goes well, Vancouver’s sniper should be ready for Game 1 against the Kings.
Apr 7, 2012, 10:47 PM EDT
Phoenix carries the third seed against sixth-ranked Chicago.
Apr 7, 2012, 7:09 PM EDT
It is the playoffs, after all.
Apr 4, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
He’ll return rested and stronger.
Apr 3, 2012, 11:08 AM EDT
Now in his fifth NHL season, Chicago forward reaches out to the kids.
Apr 2, 2012, 3:48 PM EDT
Canucks sniper is “getting better and better,” says brother Henrik.
Mar 30, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Concussions are a strange beast, though.
Mar 29, 2012, 2:45 PM EDT
Will the EA Sports curse continue?
Mar 27, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
The golden boy broke one of the league’s golden rules.
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry 3
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 18
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 37
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)