Feb 8, 2011, 12:12 PM EST
Without their staggering depth from last season, the Blackhawks must scratch and claw like most other teams as they find themselves in 11th place in the West. While that frustration boiled over after a 3-1 loss to Calgary, we must ask: will the Blackhawks eventually make the playoffs? Read more in this post and share your thoughts by voting in our poll.
Jan 30, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
Despite being on the losing side of things, Chicago’s Patrick Sharp took home the All-Star Game’s MVP award.
Jan 23, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
This year’s Philadelphia Flyers look an awful lot like last season’s Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks. Read this post to see why.
Jan 3, 2011, 11:04 PM EST
Tonight’s the last night that you can vote for the top six players in the 2011 NHL All-Star Game. Click “Read More” to find out how to vote.
Jan 3, 2011, 9:08 PM EST
Jonas Hiller, Stephane Robidas, Duncan Keith, Chris Osgood and Rick DiPietro are your candidates for the best save of last week (December 27-January 2nd). Vote for your favorite in the poll in this post.
Dec 31, 2010, 11:30 AM EST
We once again decided to award the save of the night to a defenseman, as Duncan Keith bailed Marty Turco out after the puck moving goalie made a turnover.
Dec 28, 2010, 2:30 PM EST
The Pittsburgh Penguins now hold four of the six spots on the fan-voted All-Star team with one week left.
Dec 21, 2010, 2:42 PM EST
Evgeni Malkin eked his way into the top three forwards in the latest update of all-star game voting results
Dec 19, 2010, 10:02 PM EST
The Blackhawks held on to beat the Kings 3-2 tonight. Click “read more” for the run down of that game.
Dec 14, 2010, 9:12 PM EST
Sidney Crosby, Kris Letang and Carey Price lead their positions in All-Star Game voting at this point in the process. Find out specifics about the fan results by clicking “Read more.”
Dec 7, 2010, 11:13 AM EST
Awful news for the hard-luck Blackhawks: Patrick Kane may reportedly miss “weeks, not days” with his scary-looking leg injury from Sunday.
Nov 23, 2010, 3:32 PM EST
The first update on how voting in the 2011 All-Star Game is going is out and one of the leading vote getters is a write-in candidate.
Nov 1, 2010, 2:21 PM EST
While the Chicago Blackhawks have had a good start to their season, they’re getting some good news tonight heading into their contest against the New York Rangers. Defenseman Brian Campbell, who sprained his knee during training camp, will make his first start of the season and as you might expect, he’s fired up about playing.…
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 5
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 75
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 13
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (85)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)