Mar 22, 2012, 3:28 PM EST
With conflicting reports on injury specifics and timetable for return!
Mar 22, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
Knocked out of Wednesday’s contest by a Duncan Keith elbow.
Mar 22, 2012, 12:01 AM EST
Henrik Sedin’s claims should add some controversy.
Mar 21, 2012, 9:12 PM EST
Shane Doan’s elbow has already been topped – in a bad way.
Mar 7, 2012, 4:29 PM EST
The Penticton Vees are playing some good hockey.
Mar 6, 2012, 7:40 AM EST
We’re going to get Mark Chipman to pick our lottery numbers. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 4, 2012, 11:59 AM EST
An initiative like this takes a lot of hard work and support from all.
Mar 3, 2012, 9:08 PM EST
The Blackhawks blueliner is a very welcome addition.
Feb 26, 2012, 10:48 AM EST
The Ducks are six points out of eighth place in the West.
Feb 21, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Chicago hopes home ice gives them the advantage.
Feb 19, 2012, 3:45 PM EST
St. Louis can’t do much offensively Sunday afternoon.
Feb 17, 2012, 5:28 PM EST
‘Hawks CEO John McDonough has reportedly expressed interest.
Feb 15, 2012, 6:45 PM EST
Chicago’s lost nine in a row.
Feb 13, 2012, 3:57 PM EST
Nick Kypreos discusses what would be a blockbuster move.
Jan 26, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Chicago GM is ready to make a deal.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:45 AM EST
If the Sabres aren’t at rock bottom yet, the Blackhawks would like to help them get there.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:52 AM EST
Here’s what to expect from Chicago and Detroit.
Dec 14, 2011, 4:46 PM EST
The Sedins are plenty tough, says Mike Gillis.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Dallas Stars fans can thank a Canadian for all their good fortune over the last week, the Teachers’ Pension Plan still may want to sell the Leafs for the right price, and everyone agrees the Ducks need to do something to shake things up. All that and more in today’s Morning Skate.
Nov 23, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Panthers must be hot because they’re busy stripping down during shootouts in practice
Nov 20, 2011, 1:26 AM EST
Here’s a shocker for you: the Wild currently sit atop the entire NHL with 27 points after the Oilers shellacked the Blackhawks.
Nov 18, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Watch Lee Stempniak undress one of the league’s best defensemen…
Nov 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Joe Frazier had at least one NHL fan in Ray Emery. Meanwhile, Dustin Byfuglien would like to stay on the blue line… Maybe. All that and more in your Morning Skate.
Nov 6, 2011, 4:10 PM EST
Injuries for Canucks, too.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:41 PM EST
Duncan Keith will miss tonight’s game against the Lightning; but the organization is hopeful he’ll be back in action on Sunday
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 5
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 75
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 13
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (85)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)