Apr 4, 2012, 10:02 AM EST
He’ll return rested and stronger.
Apr 3, 2012, 11:08 AM EST
Now in his fifth NHL season, Chicago forward reaches out to the kids.
Apr 2, 2012, 3:48 PM EST
Canucks sniper is “getting better and better,” says brother Henrik.
Mar 30, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Concussions are a strange beast, though.
Mar 29, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
Will the EA Sports curse continue?
Mar 27, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
The golden boy broke one of the league’s golden rules.
Mar 26, 2012, 5:39 PM EST
The defending league scoring champ has no timetable for return.
Mar 26, 2012, 8:08 AM EST
This pair of games should help get you ready for the oncoming playoffs.
Mar 25, 2012, 11:05 PM EST
Predators get goals from six different players.
Mar 25, 2012, 10:19 AM EST
Things are tight in the middle of the pack of the Western Conference.
Mar 24, 2012, 4:59 PM EST
He says eating right, lots of rest, and staying in shape are the keys. How about vitamins and prayers to (big) boot?
Mar 24, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
Concussion recovery is going slowly, but well for Chicago’s captain.
Mar 23, 2012, 7:45 PM EST
Joel Quenneville: “We need to be smart.”
Mar 23, 2012, 6:11 PM EST
Brendan Shanahan called the hit “dangerous” and “reckless.”
Mar 23, 2012, 1:28 PM EST
Yep, politicians are talking about it now.
Mar 23, 2012, 12:32 PM EST
Blackhawks defenseman could be suspended more than five games.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:59 AM EST
Vancouver taking issue with an official? You don’t say.
Mar 23, 2012, 8:05 AM EST
Hopefully the NFL’s New Orleans Saints program was the only one of its kind.
Mar 23, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
This might be his most important call as discipline czar.
Mar 23, 2012, 12:37 AM EST
That means his suspension has the potential to be 5+ games.
Mar 22, 2012, 5:38 PM EST
This means he can only receive a maximum five-game suspension.
Mar 22, 2012, 5:09 PM EST
Steve Konroyd: “Players have to police themselves because the referees can’t be watching everyone.”
Ex-NHL referee: Keith deserved match penalty for deliberate attempt to injure, should get minimum five-game suspension
Mar 22, 2012, 4:40 PM EST
Kerry Fraser: “How does a deliberate elbow to the head, which generated as much force or more than a punch or stick, possibly be deemed a minor infraction?”
Mar 22, 2012, 3:28 PM EST
With conflicting reports on injury specifics and timetable for return!
Mar 22, 2012, 12:48 PM EST
Knocked out of Wednesday’s contest by a Duncan Keith elbow.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 22
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5