Mar 22, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Knocked out of Wednesday’s contest by a Duncan Keith elbow.
Mar 22, 2012, 12:01 AM EDT
Henrik Sedin’s claims should add some controversy.
Mar 21, 2012, 9:12 PM EDT
Shane Doan’s elbow has already been topped – in a bad way.
Mar 7, 2012, 4:29 PM EDT
The Penticton Vees are playing some good hockey.
Mar 6, 2012, 7:40 AM EDT
We’re going to get Mark Chipman to pick our lottery numbers. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 4, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
An initiative like this takes a lot of hard work and support from all.
Mar 3, 2012, 9:08 PM EDT
The Blackhawks blueliner is a very welcome addition.
Feb 26, 2012, 10:48 AM EDT
The Ducks are six points out of eighth place in the West.
Feb 21, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Chicago hopes home ice gives them the advantage.
Feb 19, 2012, 3:45 PM EDT
St. Louis can’t do much offensively Sunday afternoon.
Feb 17, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
‘Hawks CEO John McDonough has reportedly expressed interest.
Feb 15, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
Chicago’s lost nine in a row.
Feb 13, 2012, 3:57 PM EDT
Nick Kypreos discusses what would be a blockbuster move.
Jan 26, 2012, 9:30 AM EDT
Chicago GM is ready to make a deal.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:45 AM EDT
If the Sabres aren’t at rock bottom yet, the Blackhawks would like to help them get there.
Jan 14, 2012, 12:52 AM EDT
Here’s what to expect from Chicago and Detroit.
Dec 14, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
The Sedins are plenty tough, says Mike Gillis.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Dallas Stars fans can thank a Canadian for all their good fortune over the last week, the Teachers’ Pension Plan still may want to sell the Leafs for the right price, and everyone agrees the Ducks need to do something to shake things up. All that and more in today’s Morning Skate.
Nov 23, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Panthers must be hot because they’re busy stripping down during shootouts in practice
Nov 20, 2011, 1:26 AM EDT
Here’s a shocker for you: the Wild currently sit atop the entire NHL with 27 points after the Oilers shellacked the Blackhawks.
Nov 18, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Watch Lee Stempniak undress one of the league’s best defensemen…
Nov 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Joe Frazier had at least one NHL fan in Ray Emery. Meanwhile, Dustin Byfuglien would like to stay on the blue line… Maybe. All that and more in your Morning Skate.
Nov 6, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
Injuries for Canucks, too.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
Duncan Keith will miss tonight’s game against the Lightning; but the organization is hopeful he’ll be back in action on Sunday
Nov 2, 2011, 2:06 PM EDT
Chicago’s Norris winner will sit out first game since 2008-09.
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 0
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 1
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 32
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)