Drive to 13
Jun 4, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
In just 17 minutes, Winnipeg fans gobbled up the remaining available season ticket packages, completing the “Drive to 13″ with stunning speed.
Jun 4, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Winnipeg fans are on pins and needles as the new franchise opens up the opportunity to buy the remaining season tickets this afternoon.
Jun 3, 2011, 6:28 PM EDT
The Winnipeg NHL franchises drive to get 13,000 season ticket holders just might see them hit their target before the weekend is out.
Jun 3, 2011, 1:17 PM EDT
Wondering how the ticket drive to sell 13,000 season tickets in Winnipeg is going? It’s going pretty well and the real crush hasn’t even begun yet.
Winnipeg’s team name will emerge once they sell 13,000 season tickets; Front office questions linger
Jun 2, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
The hockey world won’t know what the new Winnipeg team’s name will be until after they sell 13,000 season tickets. While people await that question, perhaps the franchise should decide who will run the team as well?
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 19
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)