Drive to 13
Jun 4, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
In just 17 minutes, Winnipeg fans gobbled up the remaining available season ticket packages, completing the “Drive to 13″ with stunning speed.
Jun 4, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Winnipeg fans are on pins and needles as the new franchise opens up the opportunity to buy the remaining season tickets this afternoon.
Jun 3, 2011, 6:28 PM EDT
The Winnipeg NHL franchises drive to get 13,000 season ticket holders just might see them hit their target before the weekend is out.
Jun 3, 2011, 1:17 PM EDT
Wondering how the ticket drive to sell 13,000 season tickets in Winnipeg is going? It’s going pretty well and the real crush hasn’t even begun yet.
Winnipeg’s team name will emerge once they sell 13,000 season tickets; Front office questions linger
Jun 2, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
The hockey world won’t know what the new Winnipeg team’s name will be until after they sell 13,000 season tickets. While people await that question, perhaps the franchise should decide who will run the team as well?
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabres in franchise history 15
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17