Drive to 13
Jun 4, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
In just 17 minutes, Winnipeg fans gobbled up the remaining available season ticket packages, completing the “Drive to 13″ with stunning speed.
Jun 4, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Winnipeg fans are on pins and needles as the new franchise opens up the opportunity to buy the remaining season tickets this afternoon.
Jun 3, 2011, 6:28 PM EDT
The Winnipeg NHL franchises drive to get 13,000 season ticket holders just might see them hit their target before the weekend is out.
Jun 3, 2011, 1:17 PM EDT
Wondering how the ticket drive to sell 13,000 season tickets in Winnipeg is going? It’s going pretty well and the real crush hasn’t even begun yet.
Winnipeg’s team name will emerge once they sell 13,000 season tickets; Front office questions linger
Jun 2, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
The hockey world won’t know what the new Winnipeg team’s name will be until after they sell 13,000 season tickets. While people await that question, perhaps the franchise should decide who will run the team as well?
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 10
- Prust fined $5K for ‘baseless and demeaning’ Watson comments 21
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 47
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 22
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 66
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 26
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 9
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)