Drive to 13
Jun 4, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
In just 17 minutes, Winnipeg fans gobbled up the remaining available season ticket packages, completing the “Drive to 13″ with stunning speed.
Jun 4, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Winnipeg fans are on pins and needles as the new franchise opens up the opportunity to buy the remaining season tickets this afternoon.
Jun 3, 2011, 6:28 PM EDT
The Winnipeg NHL franchises drive to get 13,000 season ticket holders just might see them hit their target before the weekend is out.
Jun 3, 2011, 1:17 PM EDT
Wondering how the ticket drive to sell 13,000 season tickets in Winnipeg is going? It’s going pretty well and the real crush hasn’t even begun yet.
Winnipeg’s team name will emerge once they sell 13,000 season tickets; Front office questions linger
Jun 2, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
The hockey world won’t know what the new Winnipeg team’s name will be until after they sell 13,000 season tickets. While people await that question, perhaps the franchise should decide who will run the team as well?
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 33
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 23
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 31
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 27
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 9
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 39
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 91
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)