Dec 17, 2011, 3:39 PM EST
If the Kings’ players thought Terry Murray wasn’t fun, they haven’t seen anything yet.
Dec 14, 2011, 6:48 PM EST
Betting on the Leafs to make the playoffs, Jimmy Howard to win the Vezina, and Drew Doughty’s total points.
Dec 12, 2011, 8:58 PM EST
The fiery Kings GM isn’t shy about criticizing the players after firing the coach.
Dec 12, 2011, 8:27 AM EST
Terry Murray’s days in L.A. may soon be at an end.
Dec 10, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Lars Eller avoided a suspension for boarding Drew Doughty, but he’ll be a bit poorer.
Dec 9, 2011, 12:33 PM EST
Los Angeles has lost three in a row and wouldn’t make the playoffs if they started today.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Dallas Stars fans can thank a Canadian for all their good fortune over the last week, the Teachers’ Pension Plan still may want to sell the Leafs for the right price, and everyone agrees the Ducks need to do something to shake things up. All that and more in today’s Morning Skate.
Nov 25, 2011, 11:59 PM EST
Three more assists for Crosby as the Penguins destroy the Senators 6-3.
Nov 23, 2011, 4:18 PM EST
Nov 23, 2011, 1:56 PM EST
Kings defenseman avoids the Shanaban. Or Shanahammer. Whatever.
Nov 22, 2011, 11:58 PM EST
Check out NHL Overtime’s take and share your own thoughts after watching the hit.
Nov 22, 2011, 10:35 PM EST
Mike Richards’ game wasn’t ugly, though.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Blues are finding their way out of the basement with Ken Hitchcock but duking it out with the Kings will provide a new set of problems.
Nov 21, 2011, 5:36 PM EST
Allegiances split between Team Edward and Team Jacob.
Nov 11, 2011, 7:06 AM EST
Here’s to a thoughtful Veteran’s Day for all of you. Also, give it up to the poor Islanders broadcasters that got fed some phony information.
Nov 10, 2011, 7:10 PM EST
LA’s anemic offense is searching high and low (mostly low) in a search for more production.
Nov 10, 2011, 12:25 PM EST
It’s time for the Kings to start playing like contenders.
Oct 28, 2011, 8:46 PM EST
Only the Los Angeles Kings can demote a defenseman who just produced a three-point night, but that’s exactly what they did with Slava Voynov since Drew Doughty is expected to return Saturday.
Oct 26, 2011, 4:49 PM EST
The Kings’ franchise defenseman wants back in the lineup Thursday against Dallas.
Oct 25, 2011, 7:46 PM EST
Drew Doughty is set to meet with team doctors tonight in hopes of being cleared for contact. Kings expect him to travel with the team for their upcoming three-game road trip…
Oct 25, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Position change time for Zach Parise? Sure, why not. He’s just that good. All that and more in our Morning Skate.
Oct 23, 2011, 11:20 AM EST
Drew Doughty is eligible to return on Tuesday, but reports indicate that he probably won’t be ready to do so.
Oct 22, 2011, 10:22 AM EST
Nicklas Lidstrom is scheduled to become the 14th player in NHL history to cross the 1,500 regular season games played mark tonight.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
Kings defenseman has been out since getting leveled on Saturday.
Oct 17, 2011, 7:01 PM EST
It started out with a hit. How did it end up like this?
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 68
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 90
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 101
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 7
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (180)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (114)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (101)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (90)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)