Jun 14, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Thursday’s collection of links.
Jun 13, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
His deal is up after next season.
Jun 12, 2012, 7:39 PM EST
The Blues, Coyotes and Devils were thrown off-kilter by some polarizing moments.
Jun 12, 2012, 9:07 AM EST
L.A. is the least dry island of them all. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:56 PM EST
They’ve just won the first Stanley Cup in franchise history. So, can they do it again?
Jun 11, 2012, 7:54 PM EST
Games 4-7 have been their bread and butter.
Jun 11, 2012, 6:10 PM EST
Better now than never.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:07 AM EST
DeBoer: “When your bus has to pull by the 10 limos parked on the road for the after party, that’s definitely a motivation.”
Jun 10, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
Brown usually dishes out punishment, but the Devils are making life difficult for him.
Jun 10, 2012, 6:58 PM EST
Devils coach has some fun regarding the return to Los Angeles.
Jun 10, 2012, 6:09 PM EST
“If somebody would have told us that we were going to go up 3-2 going home to have the chance to close it out, I think everybody would sign that paper.”
Jun 10, 2012, 5:12 PM EST
“I think a lot of us before Game 4 were distracted with family members and friends, the Cup coming in the building.”
Jun 10, 2012, 12:05 AM EST
He’s making history with a well-timed playoff scoring tear.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:12 PM EST
Could the Devils be just the second team in the history of the NHL to overcome a 0-3 series deficit in the Stanley Cup finals?
Jun 7, 2012, 9:40 AM EST
He’s gotten a point in every game of the Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 4, 2012, 11:39 PM EST
Hard to argue against that being a big moment.
Jun 4, 2012, 10:52 PM EST
Los Angeles has been almost unbeatable in the playoffs.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:20 PM EST
He was part of the Devils organization when they won it all in 2000, but he was only an observer during that playoff run.
Jun 3, 2012, 11:19 PM EST
“He’s doing things I could never imagine on the ice.”
Jun 3, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
Gretzky, Messier and company went 16-2 in the postseason, something L.A. can equalize.
Jun 3, 2012, 12:01 AM EST
Twitter – Mario Andretti included – weighs in on another 2-1 OT win for the Kings.
Jun 2, 2012, 11:41 PM EST
Another 2-1 overtime win for Los Angeles at the Prudential Center.
Jun 2, 2012, 9:03 PM EST
His Conn Smythe argument is building.
Jun 2, 2012, 2:38 PM EST
Five of the best young players in this summer’s draft got to soak in the experience.
Jun 1, 2012, 6:55 PM EST
Drew Doughty gave him trouble in Game 1, but the Devils aren’t going attempt to avoid that matchup.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 0
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 20
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 40
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)