Jun 12, 2014, 12:04 AM EDT
They still have three more chances.
Jun 11, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
Doughty knows firsthand that they can’t afford to give the Rangers any life.
Jun 11, 2014, 11:04 AM EDT
The Stanley Cup will be in the building tonight at MSG.
Jun 11, 2014, 1:30 AM EDT
That would be a pretty good year.
Jun 10, 2014, 8:05 PM EDT
Being up 3-0 in a series will do that to you.
Jun 10, 2014, 5:21 PM EDT
We list five options, two of whom are pictured right there.
Jun 10, 2014, 12:29 AM EDT
Only one team has rallied from an 0-3 series deficit in the Stanley Cup Final… and that was back in 1942.
Jun 10, 2014, 12:13 AM EDT
Not that the Los Angeles Kings are complaining.
Jun 9, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
New York is back home, and can look to recent history to see that 2-0 deficits can be overcome.
Jun 9, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
They can’t afford to go down 3-0 in the series.
Jun 8, 2014, 12:59 AM EDT
“Sooner or later it’s going to bite you in the a**.”
Jun 7, 2014, 4:52 PM EDT
Will we see yet another overtime affair?
Jun 6, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
As it is the Kings defenseman is one of the best in the league.
Jun 5, 2014, 11:56 AM EDT
The series is far from over, but they’re loaded.
Jun 5, 2014, 1:08 AM EDT
Drew Doughty calls him the Kings’ most underrated player.
Jun 5, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
“Certainly not our best game by any standards. Especially ours.”
Jun 4, 2014, 11:27 PM EDT
L.A. rallies from 2-0 deficit to stun the Rangers.
Jun 4, 2014, 9:56 PM EDT
The check drew a two-minute minor.
Jun 4, 2014, 9:38 PM EDT
Jun 4, 2014, 9:05 PM EDT
New York takes a 2-1 lead into the first intermission.
Jun 4, 2014, 1:09 PM EDT
Both teams took long roads to the Stanley Cup Final.
Jun 4, 2014, 8:09 AM EDT
The Stanley Cup Final starts tonight.
Jun 3, 2014, 8:01 PM EDT
“It’s great because we’re bringing more fans to the game, we’re making hockey a presence in California. But that was kind of the bonus of playing here, too – you could do what you wanted and not get in trouble for it.”
Jun 3, 2014, 1:37 PM EDT
Kopitar and Doughty the co-favorites from the Kings.
Jun 3, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Both teams have played a lot of hockey.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 0
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 11
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 16
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)