Apr 4, 2012, 11:44 AM EDT
“I think he kind of gets punished for playing here.”
Mar 29, 2012, 2:45 PM EDT
Will the EA Sports curse continue?
Mar 14, 2012, 9:50 PM EDT
He is quick to give Doughty credit for a goal during Tuesday’s game.
Mar 9, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
They’re scoring more goals, but a tough stretch drive awaits.
Mar 8, 2012, 3:18 PM EDT
That said, he sounds happy to be a Blue Jacket.
Mar 7, 2012, 2:32 PM EDT
L.A.’s anemic offense has turned things around.
Feb 23, 2012, 9:11 PM EDT
An in-depth breakdown now that the deal’s official.
Feb 22, 2012, 8:51 AM EDT
L.A. has scored 23 goals in their last 13 games.
Feb 21, 2012, 6:43 PM EDT
Those crazy Kings. Always throwing caution to the wind.
Feb 17, 2012, 12:25 PM EDT
25-year-old defenseman could be a hot commodity at the deadline.
Feb 11, 2012, 9:54 AM EDT
Safe to say the Sabres missed their top scorer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 9, 2012, 10:56 PM EDT
Taking a look at the short-term future of both teams.
Feb 7, 2012, 7:48 AM EDT
Both teams have earned points in seven of their last 10 games.
Feb 6, 2012, 10:41 AM EDT
Clear out NHL, Bruce Springsteen needs the stage.
Feb 4, 2012, 12:52 AM EDT
Why Chicago shouldn’t freak out about its 0-4-1 run.
Feb 2, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
It appears there might have been a “clock malfunction” in Los Angeles.
Jan 30, 2012, 9:35 PM EDT
A breakdown of the arguments for and against the budding young star.
Jan 27, 2012, 10:39 AM EDT
Kings try to increase their celebrity profiles.
Jan 23, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a label like that is hard to shake. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 9, 2012, 1:06 PM EDT
This should’ve been a potential Stanley Cup finals preview. Instead it’s just sadness.
Jan 6, 2012, 7:31 AM EDT
“Kiss it, Kessel?” Leaf baiting just hit an all-time low. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 1, 2012, 3:45 PM EDT
“We didn’t lose the final because we were pushed around, we lost because we couldn’t score.”
Dec 23, 2011, 1:13 AM EDT
Will the hot hiring trend shift from AHL phenoms to guys who haven’t been head coaches for years, then?
Dec 19, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
The Sabres are a little too top-heavy at the moment.
Dec 19, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Peter Forsberg says they helped make their road to gold a lot easier by losing. That and more in the morning skate.
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 0
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 7
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 4
- Rangers’ Moore suspended five games for ‘extremely difficult’ Haula hit 18
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Nolan skates Sabres, says the time for ‘taking it easy is over’ 37
- Report: Gryba, Tropp avoid punishment after getting tossed for hits 6
- What they’re saying about the Sabres (and it’s not good) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Caps, Red Wings battle after hotly contested 13-14 series 5
- Miller wins 300th, Canes finish Oct. without single victory 7
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)