Jul 15, 2012, 6:56 PM EST
Offer sheets are rare, but the negotiations can be rough.
Jun 29, 2012, 10:46 AM EST
Veteran defenseman sticks with Calgary.
Jun 26, 2012, 5:49 PM EST
The 36-year-old defenseman is coming off a 14-point postseason but may not be able to stay in New Jersey.
Jun 25, 2012, 5:41 PM EST
Stemming from an alleged incident on Mar. 1.
Jun 24, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
Does Toronto have the tools to get it done, though?
Jun 22, 2012, 8:09 AM EST
The main emphasis will be on improving from within.
Jun 19, 2012, 7:35 PM EST
“It’s under review,” said a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County prosecutors.
Jun 19, 2012, 6:27 PM EST
Norris Trophy nominee cashes in after breakout campaign.
Jun 15, 2012, 11:43 AM EST
“Hopefully, it’s not going to be an issue where we stand eye to eye and we don’t agree.”
Jun 15, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
There tend to be a lot of entertainment options in Hollywood, after all.
Jun 14, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Thursday’s collection of links.
Jun 13, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
His deal is up after next season.
Jun 12, 2012, 7:39 PM EST
The Blues, Coyotes and Devils were thrown off-kilter by some polarizing moments.
Jun 12, 2012, 9:07 AM EST
L.A. is the least dry island of them all. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:56 PM EST
They’ve just won the first Stanley Cup in franchise history. So, can they do it again?
Jun 11, 2012, 7:54 PM EST
Games 4-7 have been their bread and butter.
Jun 11, 2012, 6:10 PM EST
Better now than never.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:07 AM EST
DeBoer: “When your bus has to pull by the 10 limos parked on the road for the after party, that’s definitely a motivation.”
Jun 10, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
Brown usually dishes out punishment, but the Devils are making life difficult for him.
Jun 10, 2012, 6:58 PM EST
Devils coach has some fun regarding the return to Los Angeles.
Jun 10, 2012, 6:09 PM EST
“If somebody would have told us that we were going to go up 3-2 going home to have the chance to close it out, I think everybody would sign that paper.”
Jun 10, 2012, 5:12 PM EST
“I think a lot of us before Game 4 were distracted with family members and friends, the Cup coming in the building.”
Jun 10, 2012, 12:05 AM EST
He’s making history with a well-timed playoff scoring tear.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:12 PM EST
Could the Devils be just the second team in the history of the NHL to overcome a 0-3 series deficit in the Stanley Cup finals?
Jun 7, 2012, 9:40 AM EST
He’s gotten a point in every game of the Stanley Cup finals.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46