Dr. Michael Terry
Sep 12, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
The good news for Patrick Sharp is he’ll soon be feeling better after an emergency appendectomy. The bad news is that he’ll miss the next 3-4 weeks of action.
Jul 15, 2011, 4:29 PM EST
Patrick Kane has a broken wrist and now he’s going to need surgery to fix it. Fear not ‘Hawks fans, he should be back in time for training camp.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5