Aug 25, 2011, 11:59 PM EDT
The Sharks and Logan Couture have agreed on a two-year contract extension that will keep Calder Trophy runner-up in San Jose until the end of the 2013-14 season.
Aug 9, 2011, 8:28 PM EDT
Over the last month, we’ve seen Brent Burns, Devin Setoguchi, Dany Heatley, Martin Havlat, and (recently) James Sheppard move between Minnesota and San Jose. But when all is said and done, Charlie Coyle could be the most important player involved in the Minnesota Wild and San Jose Sharks offseason version of Trading Places. Yet as…
Aug 6, 2011, 11:27 PM EDT
The Sharks and Wild know each other awfully well this summer and made their third deal of the offseason, this time with the Wild sending frustrating forward James Sheppard to San Jose for a 2013 third round pick.
Aug 3, 2011, 1:22 AM EDT
Brent Burns could have earned riches unknown next summer as an restricted free agent. Instead, he chose to sign an extension with the Sharks before playing a single game in teal.
Aug 1, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
When Brent Burns was traded to San Jose from Minnesota, he was due to become a free agent after next season. Instead, he’s cashing in big with a monster five-year extension with the Sharks.
Jul 8, 2011, 9:17 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks continued to fill out their roster for the 2011-12 season by signing free agents Benn Ferriero and Ben Guite on Friday evening.
Jul 4, 2011, 9:09 PM EDT
After last night’s blockbuster deal between the Sharks and Wild that sent all-star Dany Heatley to Minnesota in exchange for all-star Martin Havlat, everyone is having their say about it today.
Jun 24, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
We’d been waiting for a draft day stunner of a deal and San Jose and Minnesota didn’t let us down as the Sharks sent Devin Setoguchi to the Wild for Brent Burns.
Jun 23, 2011, 8:45 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks signed restricted free agent Devin Setoguchi to a 3-year deal with $3 million per season. It looks like the young forward corps in San Jose just got a little stronger next season.
Nov 24, 2010, 5:50 PM EDT
Antti Niemi gets the nod against the Blackhawks tonight. Say, you don’t think Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane might know a few tricks do you?
Nov 5, 2010, 6:47 PM EDT
The Sharks aren’t happy at all about the two-game suspension to Joe Thornton and Sharks GM Doug Wilson has a few things to say about it.
- Will winning trump revenge tonight? 0
- Sleepy Sharks hit new low in loss to Buffalo 3
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 6
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 32
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)