Sep 19, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
The Stars’ first day in bankruptcy court confirmed that they can function as usual. Click “Read More” to find out the next steps in the process to sell the team.
Sep 5, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
Reports indicate that the Stars could have a new owner in place before 2012, with the team’s bankruptcy hearing currently scheduled for September 14.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 78
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50