Feb 29, 2012, 12:46 PM EDT
“Slap Shot” isn’t the only great hockey movie anymore.
Apr 23, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
One time NHL enforcer Donald Brashear is putting his hockey talents to use in a better forum as he’s taking his talents to mixed martial arts to be a pro fighter elsewhere.
Mar 2, 2011, 12:24 AM EDT
The New York Times tracked down former NHL enforcer Donald Brashear, who’s now toiling away as a “point per game player” in an obscure semipro league.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)