Feb 29, 2012, 12:46 PM EST
“Slap Shot” isn’t the only great hockey movie anymore.
Apr 23, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
One time NHL enforcer Donald Brashear is putting his hockey talents to use in a better forum as he’s taking his talents to mixed martial arts to be a pro fighter elsewhere.
Mar 2, 2011, 12:24 AM EST
The New York Times tracked down former NHL enforcer Donald Brashear, who’s now toiling away as a “point per game player” in an obscure semipro league.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35