Feb 25, 2012, 9:20 AM EDT
The Devils are made of sterner mental stuff. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 21, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame inductee breaks it down.
Dec 9, 2011, 10:36 PM EDT
Mike “Doc” Emrick becomes the first media member to be inducted into the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame.
Nov 2, 2011, 11:05 PM EDT
Check out this recap of the Flyers’ narrow 3-2 win against the Sabres.
Chris Chelios, Keith Tkachuk, Gary Suter, Doc Emrick, and Ed Snider elected to U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame
Aug 1, 2011, 5:51 PM EDT
This year’s U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame class is a big one with big time players, a big time broadcaster, and a big time owner all getting the call.
Jul 21, 2011, 12:53 PM EDT
Doc Emrick is one of the best play-by-play voices in the NHL and he’ll be coming to NBC/Versus as the full-time lead man for the NHL broadcasts.
Hockey Day In America and Heritage Classic combine for nine hours of coverage across NBC Sports and Versus
Feb 15, 2011, 4:03 PM EDT
Sunday will turn out to be one of the biggest hockey days of the year with Hockey Day In America and the 2011 Heritage Classic combining for nearly nine hours of hockey coverage across NBC and Versus.
Feb 13, 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
Next Sunday, NBC brings you Hockey Day In America featuring six hours of hockey coverage.
Jan 24, 2011, 7:24 PM EDT
NHL on NBC’s Doc Emrick will be handling the play-by-play duties during All-Star Weekend for Versus and he talks to PHT about what he thinks of the new format for this year’s game.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 1
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 3
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 34
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)