Aug 22, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
No plans for an accompanying video set to the tune of Yakety Sax. Which is too bad, really.
Apr 24, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
“I didn’t see him dive, but [Brad Marchand] plays the game hard, plays the game with a lot of pride.”
Jan 21, 2012, 9:22 PM EST
Paul MacLean respectfully disagrees.
Jun 10, 2011, 9:29 PM EST
Just when you thought Milan Lucic and Alex Burrows could get along peacefully after the biting and taunting, they renewed acquaintances tonight.
May 16, 2011, 12:03 PM EST
We’ve got some thoughts on sagging third period efforts, diving, and the Sedins getting the breakout game they needed right off the bat.
Mar 7, 2011, 3:20 PM EST
Caps coach Bruce Boudreau calls Lightning star Steve Stamkos and agitator Steve Downie “divers.” Savvy gamesmanship or lighting the fire of a team at the wrong time? You make the call!
Dec 2, 2010, 9:20 PM EST
An amusing column names the NHL’s “top five actors” including Sidney Crosby, Dustin Brown and Sean Avery. Click “Read More” to learn who earned the top spot.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)