Devante Smith Pelly
Nov 28, 2013, 10:53 PM EST
He’s missed the last 15 games.
Nov 27, 2013, 3:12 PM EST
Team has been slumping as of late.
Oct 31, 2013, 7:40 PM EST
Big winger’s been out since Oct. 20.
Oct 22, 2013, 1:03 PM EST
But he’s not expected to dress for tonight’s game in Toronto.
Sep 30, 2013, 2:57 PM EST
The Ducks are hurting.
Feb 9, 2013, 7:54 PM EST
The Swiss netminder’s lower-body injury is labeled day-to-day.
Feb 7, 2013, 7:14 AM EST
Thursday’s collection of links.
Feb 5, 2013, 3:07 PM EST
After a solid rookie campaign, Anaheim forward has struggled this season.
Aug 9, 2012, 2:11 PM EST
It’s been an up-and-down summer in the O.C.
Mar 4, 2012, 1:39 AM EST
His efforts lead Los Angeles past Anaheim on Saturday.
Dec 9, 2011, 12:54 AM EST
Smith-Pelly and Connolly will get a chance to represent their country in Alberta later this month.
Nov 12, 2011, 7:33 PM EST
He won’t be suspended or fined, but essentially being the goat in a Canucks loss means Aaron Rome probably regrets that hit.
Nov 12, 2011, 10:53 AM EST
Aaron Rome is going to go down in Canucks lore as one of the more infamous names if he keeps up this sort of thing.
Oct 25, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
Which rookies should be staying in the NHL or going back to juniors? We’ve got our ideas.
Oct 13, 2011, 7:16 PM EST
Players are always looking to avoid the dreaded “sophomore slump.” In Anaheim, Cam Fowler isn’t simply looking to survive the second-year jinx, he’s already trying to make himself into an even better NHL defenseman.
Aug 26, 2011, 12:58 AM EST
After impressing scouts and fans alike at Team Canada’s World Junior camp, Devante Smith Pelly sets his eyes on making the Anaheim Ducks next season.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 10
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)