Dec 3, 2011, 12:10 PM EST
Derick Brassard is unhappy in Columbus and Ottawa apparently can’t help but be interested in him.
Dec 1, 2011, 7:09 PM EST
Which is fairly newsworthy considering Brassard plays for Columbus.
Nov 17, 2011, 2:58 PM EST
He should be feeling heat over that beard.
Oct 3, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Newcomers Jeff Carter and James Wisniewski had Blue Jackets fans hoping for a playoff spot this season. But without a better effort from Steve Mason in net, none of the offseason moves will make a difference.
Sep 15, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Ryan Johansen has been making an impression with Columbus management and may earn a spot with the big club this season. Since the team picked up Jeff Carter during the offseason, he won’t be saddled with the pressure of a top-6 role.
Jul 23, 2011, 1:46 PM EST
The Blue Jackets needed to find a way to replace Kristian Huselius and did so by signing former Rangers forward Vinny Prospal.
Jul 13, 2011, 9:27 PM EST
After battling ankle and hip injuries last season, Columbus Blue Jackets forward Kristian Huselius has torn a pectoral muscle and will miss 4-6 months.
Jul 10, 2011, 2:23 PM EST
A report sheds some light on James Wisniewski’s potential role with the Blue Jackets. PHT provides some insight regarding how the addition of Wisniewski and Jeff Carter changes the dynamic in Columbus.
Jun 9, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
The Blue Jackets are rumored to throw this package deal at the Flyers for Jeff Carter: Jakub Voracek and the eight pick of the 2011 draft. This post discusses why this rumored trade might make sense for both sides.
May 11, 2011, 11:28 AM EST
While the NHL is busy dealing with ugly owner situations in Phoenix and Atlanta, the Columbus Blue Jackets are flying under the radar as a major money loser as well.
Feb 17, 2011, 11:50 AM EST
Derick Brassard’s bad injury luck strikes again putting him on the IR for 2-3 weeks. Bad timing couldn’t be worse for Columbus.
Feb 9, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Wondering what Columbus’ Rick Nash has been up to lately? Apparently he’s been working on his “score from a crazy angle and put the puck in the one spot the goalie isn’t covering” shot. It came in handy last night against Pittsburgh.
Nov 28, 2010, 8:08 PM EST
The Red Wings gained a four point advantage – and a substantial mental edge – by winning their home-and-home series against the Blue Jackets.
Nov 3, 2010, 10:25 AM EST[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="hlg=20102011,2,161&event=CBJ92&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
We’ve lauded Carey Price enough here lately for his efforts in a losing game, but someone had to score on him, right? Well, three different Blue Jackets did in their 3-0 win over Montreal and the goal that Jakub Voracek and Derick Brassard teamed up on was a true beauty. What starts with Voracek’s rush…
Nov 2, 2010, 4:30 PM EST
Derick Brassard wants to apologize for comments he made to a Montreal radio show … but not before he claims that they were just trying to make headlines.
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 0
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 19
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 27
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 9
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 35
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)