Aug 13, 2012, 1:51 PM EST
No captain, no problem? Well…
Jul 29, 2012, 2:41 PM EST
But that might actually be a good thing.
Jun 28, 2012, 2:16 PM EST
Sing “Nikita Nikitin” to the tune of “Hakuna Matata.” It’s pretty fun.
Mar 28, 2012, 10:47 PM EST
Detroit losing a big one for home ice in the first round.
Feb 26, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
Here’s our list of 10 players that could be moved by 3 p.m. ET on Monday.
Feb 22, 2012, 1:35 PM EST
Coyotes add good two-way center, Columbus unloads salary.
Feb 21, 2012, 9:19 AM EST
It could be any number of players about to hit the road in Columbus.
Feb 12, 2012, 8:34 PM EST
Watch Derick Brassard take down the Ducks offensive defenseman.
Jan 20, 2012, 1:29 PM EST
One NHL insider thinks it’s possible.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:05 PM EST
It’s true. He really hasn’t.
Jan 10, 2012, 11:54 AM EST
The Blue Jackets are just a breeding ground for bad news.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:58 AM EST
It took half the season, but the Blue Jackets finally made the move they had to.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
As evidenced by his 10-24-5 record.
Dec 18, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Does Turris understand that there will be more pressure in Canada?
Dec 6, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
Seguin missed a team breakfast and meeting. Now he’ll miss the team’s game as well.
Dec 6, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
Carolina threw in an old bird cage, but Columbus still passed.
Dec 6, 2011, 12:59 PM EST
Your move, Allan Walsh.
Dec 3, 2011, 12:10 PM EST
Derick Brassard is unhappy in Columbus and Ottawa apparently can’t help but be interested in him.
Dec 1, 2011, 7:09 PM EST
Which is fairly newsworthy considering Brassard plays for Columbus.
Nov 17, 2011, 2:58 PM EST
He should be feeling heat over that beard.
Oct 3, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Newcomers Jeff Carter and James Wisniewski had Blue Jackets fans hoping for a playoff spot this season. But without a better effort from Steve Mason in net, none of the offseason moves will make a difference.
Sep 15, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Ryan Johansen has been making an impression with Columbus management and may earn a spot with the big club this season. Since the team picked up Jeff Carter during the offseason, he won’t be saddled with the pressure of a top-6 role.
Jul 23, 2011, 1:46 PM EST
The Blue Jackets needed to find a way to replace Kristian Huselius and did so by signing former Rangers forward Vinny Prospal.
Jul 13, 2011, 9:27 PM EST
After battling ankle and hip injuries last season, Columbus Blue Jackets forward Kristian Huselius has torn a pectoral muscle and will miss 4-6 months.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 111
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 94
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 105
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (180)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (125)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (114)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (105)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (94)