Feb 9, 2013, 10:35 PM EST
A wild game in Montreal.
Feb 1, 2013, 4:19 PM EST
Dorsett pleads innocence.
Feb 1, 2013, 12:53 AM EST
Columbus now 14th in the Western Conference.
Brassard’s agent responds to Salzburg accusations: “There is no more unprofessional organization in all of Europe”
Dec 19, 2012, 4:08 PM EST
It almost sounds like the two sides aren’t fond of each other.
Dec 19, 2012, 12:18 PM EST
EC Red Bull Salzburg is not pleased.
Dec 3, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
He’ll play for EHC Black Wings Linz.
Nov 26, 2012, 10:58 AM EST
NHL’s reigning penalty minutes leader is off to Salzburg.
Oct 8, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
That noise you heard was Paul Holmgren slapping his forehead.
May 23, 2012, 5:15 PM EST
235 PIM last year, but he also scored 12 goals.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:43 AM EST
Penguins forward will get not one, but two meetings with the NHL’s discipline czar.
Apr 6, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
Another questionable incident occurred back on Jan. 31.
Mar 28, 2012, 10:47 PM EST
Detroit losing a big one for home ice in the first round.
Feb 14, 2012, 1:25 PM EST
Columbus captain addresses latest trade rumblings.
Jan 16, 2012, 1:13 PM EST
Incident occurred with Rangers defenseman Michael Del Zotto.
Jan 11, 2012, 12:27 PM EST
Brad Marchand just one of many to make the list.
Jan 4, 2012, 12:06 PM EST
It doesn’t take much to get Dorsett angry, but spitting at him would really do the trick easy.
Dec 12, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The parallels between Sidney Crosby and Claude Giroux are getting to be a bit much. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 11, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
Still no word on what the injury is, though.
Dec 3, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Today’s Morning Skate touches on Phil Kessel’s too-easily-forgotten journey to become a top sniper in the NHL.
Nov 11, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Steve Montador earning a Gordie Howe hat trick might be the most stunning one yet. Who knew he could score?!
Oct 31, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
The Blue Jackets say that playing angry is better for them to win. Time to find new and inventive ways to upset the guys in Columbus.
Oct 30, 2011, 8:49 PM EST
Wild stuff tonight at Nationwide Arena as the Jackets and Ducks engaged in a fight-filled affair.
Oct 22, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
But who should get the most blame for their 0-6-1 start?
Oct 23, 2010, 12:30 AM EST
Few hockey players can match the kind of minute or two Columbus Blue Jackets forward Derek Dorsett experienced in tonight’s loss against the Calgary Flames. First, he scored a nice goal. Then he got into a fight with Calgary Flames star (and captain) Jarome Iginla. So, who do you think won the fight?
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 0
- Devils fire DeBoer 13
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 2
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 15
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 9
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)