May 22, 2012, 7:35 AM EST
They feel like they know what they have to do. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 18, 2012, 12:53 PM EST
26-year-old blueliner is a RFA.
May 16, 2012, 5:48 PM EST
Enjoyed an outstanding regular season, but struggled in the playoffs.
May 16, 2012, 5:19 PM EST
The 27-year-old is a UFA on July 1.
May 15, 2012, 12:36 AM EST
Breaking down the Caps’ conundrum.
May 12, 2012, 10:52 PM EST
Washington goes into the off-season with plenty of questions, starting with who will be behind the bench.
May 12, 2012, 10:35 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin’s Capitals still don’t know the glory of the conference finals.
May 5, 2012, 10:33 AM EST
The Caps are 1-10 with the man advantage in the series.
May 3, 2012, 1:36 AM EST
Is Washington’s 2-1 triple OT loss a character builder or a death sentence?
May 3, 2012, 12:39 AM EST
Stu Bickel had less than four minutes of ice time. In a three-OT game. Seriously.
Apr 28, 2012, 3:12 PM EST
“I thought I played well. I was happy with my series.”
Apr 25, 2012, 11:17 PM EST
Can the Capitals keep winning this way?
Apr 21, 2012, 11:12 AM EST
The Bruins have scored seven goals and he’s been on the ice for five of them.
Apr 19, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
Can the young Capitals’ goaltender get Washington past the first round?
Apr 19, 2012, 8:41 PM EST
He has been on the ice for all of Boston’s even strength goals.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:03 PM EST
“They’re knowledgeable hockey fans, so I assumed they weren’t too happy with the way I was playing.”
Apr 7, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
Panthers’ longest-tenured player excited for his first-ever postseason.
Mar 26, 2012, 1:49 PM EST
A Selke-caliber play by the Great 8.
Mar 9, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
The two defensemen are the team’s third and fourth leading scorers this season.
Feb 27, 2012, 8:40 PM EST
No bold moves, but this bold statement: the Capitals could beat “any team” in the East with a healthy Nicklas Backstrom.
Feb 22, 2012, 1:57 PM EST
Veteran rearguard a healthy scratch tonight, could be on the move.
Feb 21, 2012, 8:56 PM EST
Should Capitals be buyers or sellers?
Feb 20, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
He played 14:14 in his first game back after sports hernia surgery.
Feb 17, 2012, 11:20 AM EST
Looks like the annual Florida fire sale is no more.
Feb 16, 2012, 5:32 PM EST
Tempers flared in Washington today.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 56
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 34
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 51
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)