May 22, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
The Capitals will have other pressing needs to address first, however.
May 22, 2012, 7:35 AM EDT
They feel like they know what they have to do. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 18, 2012, 12:53 PM EDT
26-year-old blueliner is a RFA.
May 16, 2012, 5:48 PM EDT
Enjoyed an outstanding regular season, but struggled in the playoffs.
May 16, 2012, 5:19 PM EDT
The 27-year-old is a UFA on July 1.
May 15, 2012, 12:36 AM EDT
Breaking down the Caps’ conundrum.
May 12, 2012, 10:52 PM EDT
Washington goes into the off-season with plenty of questions, starting with who will be behind the bench.
May 12, 2012, 10:35 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin’s Capitals still don’t know the glory of the conference finals.
May 5, 2012, 10:33 AM EDT
The Caps are 1-10 with the man advantage in the series.
May 3, 2012, 1:36 AM EDT
Is Washington’s 2-1 triple OT loss a character builder or a death sentence?
May 3, 2012, 12:39 AM EDT
Stu Bickel had less than four minutes of ice time. In a three-OT game. Seriously.
Apr 28, 2012, 3:12 PM EDT
“I thought I played well. I was happy with my series.”
Apr 25, 2012, 11:17 PM EDT
Can the Capitals keep winning this way?
Apr 21, 2012, 11:12 AM EDT
The Bruins have scored seven goals and he’s been on the ice for five of them.
Apr 19, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
Can the young Capitals’ goaltender get Washington past the first round?
Apr 19, 2012, 8:41 PM EDT
He has been on the ice for all of Boston’s even strength goals.
Apr 12, 2012, 3:03 PM EDT
“They’re knowledgeable hockey fans, so I assumed they weren’t too happy with the way I was playing.”
Apr 7, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
Panthers’ longest-tenured player excited for his first-ever postseason.
Mar 26, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
A Selke-caliber play by the Great 8.
Mar 9, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
The two defensemen are the team’s third and fourth leading scorers this season.
Feb 27, 2012, 8:40 PM EDT
No bold moves, but this bold statement: the Capitals could beat “any team” in the East with a healthy Nicklas Backstrom.
Feb 22, 2012, 1:57 PM EDT
Veteran rearguard a healthy scratch tonight, could be on the move.
Feb 21, 2012, 8:56 PM EDT
Should Capitals be buyers or sellers?
Feb 20, 2012, 1:45 PM EDT
He played 14:14 in his first game back after sports hernia surgery.
Feb 17, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
Looks like the annual Florida fire sale is no more.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 4
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 10
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 17
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 25
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)