demotions to AHL
Mar 5, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
Ray Emery’s hopeful NHL comeback was put on hold, as the Ducks sent him to their minor league affiliate the Syracuse Crunch.
Jan 3, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
Michael Del Zotto’s sophomore slump spurred the Rangers to send him down to the AHL today.
Dec 1, 2010, 3:13 PM EDT
Ales Hemsky should play while Nikolai Khabibulin will suit up as a backup for the Edmonton Oilers. Martin Gerber was demoted to the AHL.
Dec 1, 2010, 12:48 PM EDT
Some minor moves from the St. Louis Blues: they called up Stefan Della Rovere and Dave Scatchard, demoted T.J. Hensick and Chris Porter and put David Perron on the IR.
Nov 12, 2010, 12:24 PM EDT
In what some are calling a move that smells like desperation, the Toronto Maple Leafs brought up Nazem Kadri from the minors. Will the move backfire or save Brian Burke?
Oct 13, 2010, 8:14 PM EDT
With team captain/grossly overpaid center/Little League World Series hero Chris Drury primed to return to the New York Rangers for Friday’s game against the Toronto Maple Leafs, someone had to go. It almost seems natural that Tim Kennedy – a player whose modest arbitration reward was rejected by his former team, the Buffalo Sabres –…
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 22
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 21
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 33
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)