demotions to AHL
Mar 5, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
Ray Emery’s hopeful NHL comeback was put on hold, as the Ducks sent him to their minor league affiliate the Syracuse Crunch.
Jan 3, 2011, 8:00 PM EST
Michael Del Zotto’s sophomore slump spurred the Rangers to send him down to the AHL today.
Dec 1, 2010, 3:13 PM EST
Ales Hemsky should play while Nikolai Khabibulin will suit up as a backup for the Edmonton Oilers. Martin Gerber was demoted to the AHL.
Dec 1, 2010, 12:48 PM EST
Some minor moves from the St. Louis Blues: they called up Stefan Della Rovere and Dave Scatchard, demoted T.J. Hensick and Chris Porter and put David Perron on the IR.
Nov 12, 2010, 12:24 PM EST
In what some are calling a move that smells like desperation, the Toronto Maple Leafs brought up Nazem Kadri from the minors. Will the move backfire or save Brian Burke?
Oct 13, 2010, 8:14 PM EST
With team captain/grossly overpaid center/Little League World Series hero Chris Drury primed to return to the New York Rangers for Friday’s game against the Toronto Maple Leafs, someone had to go. It almost seems natural that Tim Kennedy – a player whose modest arbitration reward was rejected by his former team, the Buffalo Sabres –…
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 0
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 5
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 23
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3