Apr 16, 2011, 7:07 PM EST
After suffrering from dehydration and going the hospital for treatement for it, Zdeno Chara will not play tonight against Montreal as he’s a late scratch.
Apr 16, 2011, 11:21 AM EST
The Bruins hold their breath today, as Zdeno Chara’s Game 2 status is in question after he went to the hospital because of dehydration on Friday.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 0
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 10
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 10
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56