Apr 16, 2011, 7:07 PM EDT
After suffrering from dehydration and going the hospital for treatement for it, Zdeno Chara will not play tonight against Montreal as he’s a late scratch.
Apr 16, 2011, 11:21 AM EDT
The Bruins hold their breath today, as Zdeno Chara’s Game 2 status is in question after he went to the hospital because of dehydration on Friday.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 5
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 103
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 49
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 14
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 17
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63