Mar 13, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
The 30-year-old has been in the AHL since late January.
Jan 26, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
Teams have till noon eastern time Tuesday to place a claim on the forward.
Nov 25, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
He’s been a healthy scratch in three straight games.
Nov 14, 2014, 2:16 AM EDT
With five defenseman Doughty logged 31:39 in TOI.
Aug 1, 2014, 9:05 PM EDT
He’s a free agent after next season,
Jun 21, 2014, 10:40 AM EDT
Six other teams have eight picks.
Mar 7, 2014, 8:15 AM EDT
That and the rest of the links to start your day.
Aug 2, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
He was a restricted free agent.
Jun 23, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Let the Leafs goalie debate begin.
Jun 15, 2013, 8:25 AM EDT
He’s asked to be traded.
Jul 26, 2012, 1:57 PM EDT
Let’s just hope this gets another snark-filled response from Scott Howson.
Jul 22, 2012, 5:07 PM EDT
GM Scott Howson should think twice about the price.
Jun 27, 2012, 10:02 PM EDT
The Kings might answer one of their biggest questions about as quickly as they rolled through the playoffs.
Jun 19, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Giving up props to your old goalie coach for getting you there is hat-tip worthy. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 17, 2012, 5:08 PM EDT
Why? Lack of a better goaltending option on the market. Huh?
Jun 13, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
His deal is up after next season.
Jun 12, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
From the players on the ice to the guys in the front office and beyond, the Flyers fingerprints are all over the Stanley Cup.
Jun 11, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
He’s hoping his young team can handle the stress of being so close to greatness. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 28, 2012, 11:34 AM EDT
Can the student take out the teacher in the finals though?
May 28, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Things haven’t always been pretty in the Kings’ net. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 26, 2012, 1:06 PM EDT
There are many ties that bind these two teams together.
May 26, 2012, 10:44 AM EDT
Go ahead and picture Shane Doan as Hollywood Hulk Hogan. You’re welcome.
Lombardi on Sutter: “Because he’s a cowboy, us liberal intellects from the Northeast want to label him as stupid”
May 11, 2012, 11:50 AM EDT
“Everyone wants to paint him as a farmer, but this guy had a full boat to Princeton.”
May 6, 2012, 11:36 AM EDT
And it’s not just because they’re wearing the same colors either.
Mar 23, 2012, 9:00 PM EDT
The oft-injured winger’s career includes a lot of “What if?” moments.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Without Shea Weber, Predators can’t contain Hawks in Game 3 14
- Video: Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 19
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 5
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 13
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 88
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 70
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 167
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (167)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (88)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)