Aug 2, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
He was a restricted free agent.
Jun 23, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
Let the Leafs goalie debate begin.
Jun 15, 2013, 8:25 AM EST
He’s asked to be traded.
Jul 26, 2012, 1:57 PM EST
Let’s just hope this gets another snark-filled response from Scott Howson.
Jul 22, 2012, 5:07 PM EST
GM Scott Howson should think twice about the price.
Jun 27, 2012, 10:02 PM EST
The Kings might answer one of their biggest questions about as quickly as they rolled through the playoffs.
Jun 19, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Giving up props to your old goalie coach for getting you there is hat-tip worthy. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 17, 2012, 5:08 PM EST
Why? Lack of a better goaltending option on the market. Huh?
Jun 13, 2012, 10:53 AM EST
His deal is up after next season.
Jun 12, 2012, 1:16 PM EST
From the players on the ice to the guys in the front office and beyond, the Flyers fingerprints are all over the Stanley Cup.
Jun 11, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
He’s hoping his young team can handle the stress of being so close to greatness. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 28, 2012, 11:34 AM EST
Can the student take out the teacher in the finals though?
May 28, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Things haven’t always been pretty in the Kings’ net. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 26, 2012, 1:06 PM EST
There are many ties that bind these two teams together.
May 26, 2012, 10:44 AM EST
Go ahead and picture Shane Doan as Hollywood Hulk Hogan. You’re welcome.
Lombardi on Sutter: “Because he’s a cowboy, us liberal intellects from the Northeast want to label him as stupid”
May 11, 2012, 11:50 AM EST
“Everyone wants to paint him as a farmer, but this guy had a full boat to Princeton.”
May 6, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
And it’s not just because they’re wearing the same colors either.
Mar 23, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
The oft-injured winger’s career includes a lot of “What if?” moments.
Kings GM Lombardi on building winning culture: “They got Wayne Gretzky and that was successful, but it had no staying power”
Mar 19, 2012, 5:11 PM EST
Deano takes the pulpit.
Mar 8, 2012, 9:51 PM EST
Don’t look now but Columbus is on a four-game winning streak against teams that need wins badly.
Mar 1, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
An interesting look at a debatable reunion.
Feb 23, 2012, 10:10 PM EST
Even Jack Johnson, believe it or not.
Feb 23, 2012, 1:33 AM EST
Bob McKenzie thinks Jeff Carter’s more likely to go to Los Angeles.
Feb 17, 2012, 12:25 PM EST
25-year-old defenseman could be a hot commodity at the deadline.
Feb 12, 2012, 4:13 PM EST
Gagne has been out of action since December 26.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 41
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 27
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 43
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 22
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 84
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)