Mar 30, 2011, 2:47 PM EST
Daymond Langkow hasn’t played all season after suffering a terrifying injury late last season. He’s now finally ready to resume full practice with the team after more than a year off.
Feb 27, 2011, 8:49 PM EST
Daymond Langkow is still months (at best) away from returning to the NHL, but his teammates were glad to welcome him back, as the Flames center resumed light workouts.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 4
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 25
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27