Aug 21, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
They were teammates in Calgary for two seasons.
Jul 26, 2012, 5:18 PM EST
Patrick Sharp and Patrick Kane up the middle haven’t cut it.
Jul 3, 2012, 6:06 PM EST
Veteran forward returns to the Eastern Conference.
Jul 3, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
The Derek Roy trade left the Sabres thin down the middle.
Jul 1, 2012, 12:58 PM EST
The former Calgary forward heads to the desert.
May 23, 2012, 1:06 AM EST
Phoenix’s inspiring year is over.
May 19, 2012, 7:46 PM EST
Breaking down Game 4 between Los Angeles and Phoenix.
May 17, 2012, 10:39 PM EST
The Kings are ruthless after allowing a goal.
May 17, 2012, 2:36 PM EST
Pouliot draws in for the first time this series.
May 15, 2012, 12:21 PM EST
Anze Kopitar, Mike Richards, Jarret Stoll and Colin Fraser lead the charge.
May 10, 2012, 2:09 PM EST
Two teams boasting a good number of postseason vets.
Apr 19, 2012, 2:15 PM EST
Coyotes down a trio of forwards heading into tonight’s game vs. Chicago.
Apr 5, 2012, 11:01 AM EST
Former Calgary coach remains critical of organization.
Mar 25, 2012, 1:57 AM EST
Joe Thornton became the 41st player in NHL history to reach the 750 assist mark.
Nov 3, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
Things are looking ugly in Calgary and with talk of a rebuild coming, pursuing Kyle Turris would be a hell of a way to start it up.
Oct 16, 2011, 1:21 AM EST
The Phoenix Coyotes defended their turf on Saturday night by beating Winnipeg in their home opener. Jets fans that made the trip never even had a chance to get into the game…
Oct 3, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
People have vastly underestimated Phoenix over the last two seasons and the Coyotes have consistently exceeded expectations. But without Ilya Bryzgalov around and question marks in net, is this the season when the Coyotes fall from the playoff race?
Sep 17, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Coyotes GM Don Maloney talks to PHT about the offseason, new acquisitions, and insultingly low expectations from the experts.
Aug 31, 2011, 3:17 PM EST
Daymond Langkow passed his physical today, so he’ll be involved in all “club activities” for the Coyotes. Will he be the difference-maker they need at center, though?
Aug 29, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
Phoenix gets the help up the middle they’re looking for as they trade Lee Stempniak to Calgary for Daymond Langkow.
Jul 15, 2011, 7:38 PM EST
The Flames brought back Brendan Morrison with a reasonable one-year, $1.25 million deal. PHT takes a quick look at this move in relation to the team’s shaky overall structure.
Jul 2, 2011, 1:12 PM EST
With Brad Richards headed to the New York Rangers, the three teams that failed to land him are now left to figure out what to do next to help them out for next season.
Jun 23, 2011, 1:53 AM EST
Perseverance through hardship in the NHL is a most honorable thing and Flyers forward Ian Laperriere’s battle with post-concussion problems made him this year’s winner of the Masterton Trophy.
Apr 26, 2011, 12:27 PM EST
The NHL named three players for its annual award for perseverance: Ray Emery, Daymond Langkow and Ian Laperriere. Vote in the poll to tell us who deserves to win the Masterton Trophy.
Mar 31, 2011, 9:07 PM EST
Many people (reasonably) thought that a broken vertebra would end Daymond Langkow’s career, but the Flames announced that he might play in Friday’s game against the Blues.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)