Jul 26, 2012, 4:02 PM EDT
Darryl Sutter gets an experienced guy to help out.
Apr 27, 2012, 7:58 PM EDT
He’s not surprised by Hitchcock’s success.
Feb 12, 2012, 1:28 PM EDT
He’s missed 51 games this season with a concussion.
Jan 11, 2012, 2:17 PM EDT
Seven canned already, two shy of the record.
Dec 12, 2011, 9:29 AM EDT
IF what’s going on in L.A. with the Kings seems really familiar, it’s because you’ve already seen it three other times this season.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
Is Ken Hithcock ready to return to the NHL as the head coach of the St. Louis Blues?
Nov 7, 2011, 4:31 PM EDT
St. Louis will roll with its No. 1 netminder against Chicago.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:46 PM EDT
Freshly-minted St. Louis coach spoke to the media today.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:13 PM EDT
Blues GM just can’t help reaching out to old Stars.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:55 AM EDT
Jaroslav Halak is likely secretly happy that Ken Hitchcock is coming to town. His defensive ways will help him get his groove back.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:25 AM EDT
Now that Columbus won’t be able to hire Ken Hitchcock if they let go of Scott Arniel, who’s on their coaching short list? Don’t worry, we came up with our own.
Nov 6, 2011, 9:26 PM EDT
Hope the Blues like playing defense.
Oct 28, 2011, 5:12 PM EDT
St. Loo head coach Davis Payne keeps Jaro Halak bolted to the pine.
Oct 28, 2011, 12:50 PM EDT
It might be Jaroslav Halak, but it also might be Brian Elliott.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:01 PM EDT
St. Louis captain appeared to hurt his shoulder after getting knocked by the hulking Philly defenseman.
Oct 19, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Today’s Wake-Up Call is aimed directly at St. Louis’ struggling netminder.
Oct 7, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Keith Jones and Ed Olcyzk name two coaches of contending teams who might be at risk of losing their jobs if they don’t generate the right results in 2011-12.
Oct 5, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
The Blues enter the season with a lot of buzz surrounding them to be a potential playoff team in the Western Conference. They’ll need Jaroslav Halak to pull out all the stops to do it. Can he?
Oct 3, 2011, 1:00 AM EDT
The Blues were expected to be a playoff team last year, but injuries and inconsistency derailed the team midway through the season. Will the veteran leadership of Jamie Langenbrunner and Jason Arnott help the team right the ship?
Sep 11, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
The hype surrounding the St. Louis Blues this season isn’t just coming from us jokers on the Internet, it’s coming from those in the organization as well.
Aug 27, 2011, 9:55 PM EDT
Lots of people think the Blues are poised for a breakout season and a shot at the playoffs. Is Patrik Berglund the key player to making that happen?
Aug 11, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
In the final year of his contract, the Blues will look for head coach Davis Payne to produce results on the ice with the Blues.
Mar 29, 2011, 8:08 PM EDT
Hall of famer Brett Hull says that good teammates would never let a guy miss practice. In other news, Brett Hull happy to be heard.
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 37
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 31
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 26
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 16
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 2
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 53
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 29
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)