Jul 26, 2012, 4:02 PM EST
Darryl Sutter gets an experienced guy to help out.
Apr 27, 2012, 7:58 PM EST
He’s not surprised by Hitchcock’s success.
Feb 12, 2012, 1:28 PM EST
He’s missed 51 games this season with a concussion.
Jan 11, 2012, 2:17 PM EST
Seven canned already, two shy of the record.
Dec 12, 2011, 9:29 AM EST
IF what’s going on in L.A. with the Kings seems really familiar, it’s because you’ve already seen it three other times this season.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
Is Ken Hithcock ready to return to the NHL as the head coach of the St. Louis Blues?
Nov 7, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
St. Louis will roll with its No. 1 netminder against Chicago.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:46 PM EST
Freshly-minted St. Louis coach spoke to the media today.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:13 PM EST
Blues GM just can’t help reaching out to old Stars.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:55 AM EST
Jaroslav Halak is likely secretly happy that Ken Hitchcock is coming to town. His defensive ways will help him get his groove back.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:25 AM EST
Now that Columbus won’t be able to hire Ken Hitchcock if they let go of Scott Arniel, who’s on their coaching short list? Don’t worry, we came up with our own.
Nov 6, 2011, 9:26 PM EST
Hope the Blues like playing defense.
Oct 28, 2011, 5:12 PM EST
St. Loo head coach Davis Payne keeps Jaro Halak bolted to the pine.
Oct 28, 2011, 12:50 PM EST
It might be Jaroslav Halak, but it also might be Brian Elliott.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:01 PM EST
St. Louis captain appeared to hurt his shoulder after getting knocked by the hulking Philly defenseman.
Oct 19, 2011, 2:40 PM EST
Today’s Wake-Up Call is aimed directly at St. Louis’ struggling netminder.
Oct 7, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
Keith Jones and Ed Olcyzk name two coaches of contending teams who might be at risk of losing their jobs if they don’t generate the right results in 2011-12.
Oct 5, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
The Blues enter the season with a lot of buzz surrounding them to be a potential playoff team in the Western Conference. They’ll need Jaroslav Halak to pull out all the stops to do it. Can he?
Oct 3, 2011, 1:00 AM EST
The Blues were expected to be a playoff team last year, but injuries and inconsistency derailed the team midway through the season. Will the veteran leadership of Jamie Langenbrunner and Jason Arnott help the team right the ship?
Sep 11, 2011, 12:29 PM EST
The hype surrounding the St. Louis Blues this season isn’t just coming from us jokers on the Internet, it’s coming from those in the organization as well.
Aug 27, 2011, 9:55 PM EST
Lots of people think the Blues are poised for a breakout season and a shot at the playoffs. Is Patrik Berglund the key player to making that happen?
Aug 11, 2011, 9:30 PM EST
In the final year of his contract, the Blues will look for head coach Davis Payne to produce results on the ice with the Blues.
Mar 29, 2011, 8:08 PM EST
Hall of famer Brett Hull says that good teammates would never let a guy miss practice. In other news, Brett Hull happy to be heard.
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 0
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 1
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 45
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (45)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)