Sep 27, 2013, 4:18 PM EDT
He was aiming to land a fourth line job.
Apr 1, 2013, 4:36 PM EDT
Flyers make another move in advance of Wednesday’s deadline.
Mar 20, 2013, 7:15 AM EDT
Wednesday’s collection of links.
Mar 15, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
More size up front for the Ducks.
Jan 9, 2013, 1:56 PM EDT
Also: No playoffs
Dec 17, 2012, 1:59 PM EDT
A bunch of Leafs will be there as well.
Oct 9, 2012, 3:15 PM EDT
No European lockout adventure for him.
Aug 21, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
Training camp should be really interesting in D.C. now.
Mar 27, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Maybe we can call this the “Paul Maurice Cup.”
Jan 30, 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
No. 87 had to go to California to learn of his fractured vertebrae.
Jan 30, 2012, 10:10 AM EDT
A new kind of Sidney Crosby watch rages on.
Dec 2, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
Out since Nov. 2010, Blues LW will return Saturday vs. Chicago.
Nov 8, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
“I’m sure for as many people who thought it was an accident there are as many people who think it was intentional.”
Oct 14, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
No one wants to be the guy who re-injures Sidney Crosby in practice, but for the Penguins start to get ready, some teammate will need to knock him around a bit.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:33 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby will reportedly meet with his team of doctors this morning with the goal of being cleared for contact. If that happens, he’ll be on the fast track to getting back into NHL games.
Oct 4, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
After being a fan favorite in Washington, and not for injuring Sidney Crosby, David Steckel is on the move again this time from New Jersey to Toronto where there’s more than a few centers ready to play there.
Aug 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
Many people were surprised by Matt Bradley’s comments about his former Capitals teammates, but another former Washington grinder David Steckel echoed many of his sentiments today.
May 29, 2011, 12:19 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby will be re-evaluated soon to see how he’s progressing in his concussion recovery.
Mar 4, 2011, 5:40 PM EDT
David Steckel’s collision with Sidney Crosby may prove to be the thing that follows him around the rest of his career. He apologized for the hit today as his new team, New Jersey, gears up to face Pittsburgh tonight.
Mar 2, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
This week, Mike Milbury answers your questions about whether or not the Caps and Stars made the right moves at the trade deadline.
Feb 28, 2011, 3:56 PM EDT
The Caps filled out their wish list after acquiring Jason Arnott from New Jersey in exchange for David Steckel.
Jan 18, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s agent Pat Brisson shot down rumors of his client boycotting the 2011 NHL All-Star Game. Let’s not ignore the possibility that he isn’t very happy with the way the league handled the hits that caused his concussion, though.
Jan 15, 2011, 12:47 PM EDT
The Caps will be without Eric Fehr for 3-4 weeks after he collided with teammate David Steckel in last night’s loss to Vancouver.
Jan 14, 2011, 7:47 PM EDT
It’s been more than a week since Sidney Crosby’s sat down with a concussion and he’ll miss his fifth straight game on Saturday.
Jan 8, 2011, 3:07 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby addressed the media today regarding his recovery from a mild concussion and the two hits that might have caused it.
- Report: Red Wings will name Blashill as head coach next week 0
- Kane, Toews may have toughest assignment yet in Hedman, Stralman 13
- Chicago mayor rips Lightning for being ‘afraid’ to sell tickets to Blackhawks fans 68
- PHT’s Stanley Cup Final picks, once again featuring The Coin 20
- Habs sign Petry to a six-year, $33 million extension 23
- ‘Home-grown talent’ a staple of Blackhawks and Lightning 7
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? 77
- Bishop: ‘Taller guys…can be just as athletic as the smaller guys’ 6
- Tire pump? Yzerman says Toews is ‘bigger, stronger, better’ than he was 25
- Devils officially announce John Hynes, becomes youngest NHL coach 12
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (87)
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Is it fair to hold cap teams to old dynasty standards? (74)