Sep 27, 2013, 4:18 PM EST
He was aiming to land a fourth line job.
Apr 1, 2013, 4:36 PM EST
Flyers make another move in advance of Wednesday’s deadline.
Mar 20, 2013, 7:15 AM EST
Wednesday’s collection of links.
Mar 15, 2013, 1:48 PM EST
More size up front for the Ducks.
Jan 9, 2013, 1:56 PM EST
Also: No playoffs
Dec 17, 2012, 1:59 PM EST
A bunch of Leafs will be there as well.
Oct 9, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
No European lockout adventure for him.
Aug 21, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
Training camp should be really interesting in D.C. now.
Mar 27, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
Maybe we can call this the “Paul Maurice Cup.”
Jan 30, 2012, 12:59 PM EST
No. 87 had to go to California to learn of his fractured vertebrae.
Jan 30, 2012, 10:10 AM EST
A new kind of Sidney Crosby watch rages on.
Dec 2, 2011, 3:28 PM EST
Out since Nov. 2010, Blues LW will return Saturday vs. Chicago.
Nov 8, 2011, 2:01 PM EST
“I’m sure for as many people who thought it was an accident there are as many people who think it was intentional.”
Oct 14, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
No one wants to be the guy who re-injures Sidney Crosby in practice, but for the Penguins start to get ready, some teammate will need to knock him around a bit.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:33 AM EST
Sidney Crosby will reportedly meet with his team of doctors this morning with the goal of being cleared for contact. If that happens, he’ll be on the fast track to getting back into NHL games.
Oct 4, 2011, 7:15 PM EST
After being a fan favorite in Washington, and not for injuring Sidney Crosby, David Steckel is on the move again this time from New Jersey to Toronto where there’s more than a few centers ready to play there.
Aug 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EST
Many people were surprised by Matt Bradley’s comments about his former Capitals teammates, but another former Washington grinder David Steckel echoed many of his sentiments today.
May 29, 2011, 12:19 AM EST
Sidney Crosby will be re-evaluated soon to see how he’s progressing in his concussion recovery.
Mar 4, 2011, 5:40 PM EST
David Steckel’s collision with Sidney Crosby may prove to be the thing that follows him around the rest of his career. He apologized for the hit today as his new team, New Jersey, gears up to face Pittsburgh tonight.
Mar 2, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
This week, Mike Milbury answers your questions about whether or not the Caps and Stars made the right moves at the trade deadline.
Feb 28, 2011, 3:56 PM EST
The Caps filled out their wish list after acquiring Jason Arnott from New Jersey in exchange for David Steckel.
Jan 18, 2011, 12:42 PM EST
Sidney Crosby’s agent Pat Brisson shot down rumors of his client boycotting the 2011 NHL All-Star Game. Let’s not ignore the possibility that he isn’t very happy with the way the league handled the hits that caused his concussion, though.
Jan 15, 2011, 12:47 PM EST
The Caps will be without Eric Fehr for 3-4 weeks after he collided with teammate David Steckel in last night’s loss to Vancouver.
Jan 14, 2011, 7:47 PM EST
It’s been more than a week since Sidney Crosby’s sat down with a concussion and he’ll miss his fifth straight game on Saturday.
Jan 8, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
Sidney Crosby addressed the media today regarding his recovery from a mild concussion and the two hits that might have caused it.
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 20
- Mike Richards clears waivers 27
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 13
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 53
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)