Jul 22, 2011, 12:29 AM EDT
The NHL has released the list of 2012 draft-eligible prospects who will participate in the 2011 NHL Research, Development and Orientation Camp. These are the kids who will try out all of the crazy potential rule changes the general managers dream up.
Jul 16, 2011, 11:23 AM EDT
Dan Bylsma and Dave Tippett will be the coaches for the 2012 NHL Research Development and Orientation Camp. Click “Read More” for more details.
Jul 12, 2011, 4:34 PM EDT
The Coyotes face a tall order in trying to replace Ilya Bryzgalov, but if you ask Sean Burke & Co., Mike Smith could be the man to get the job done.
May 2, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
Ulf Samuelsson will be the next head coach for Swedish Elite League team MODO, leaving his spot as the assistant coach of the Phoenix Coyotes.
Apr 21, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
Getting swept out of the playoffs takes a special kind of effort in being dominated. Just what went wrong for Phoenix against the Red Wings? There’s more than a few things.
Apr 13, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Mike Modano probably didn’t expect what might be his last run at a Stanley Cup in the playoffs to start in the press box, but that’s where he’ll be tonight against Phoenix.
Apr 10, 2011, 5:47 PM EDT
Detroit’s top scorer Henrik Zetterberg will miss the start of their playoff series against Phoenix with his lingering knee injury.
Apr 2, 2011, 5:21 PM EDT
Hobey Baker finalist and the nation’s top scorer Andy Miele has settled on a peculiar choice for where to sign. He’s headed to the desert to play for the Phoenix Coyotes.
Apr 1, 2011, 9:12 PM EDT
Phoenix looks to solidify their playoff position against the lowly Colorado Avalanche. Can the Avs play the spoiler role?
Mar 29, 2011, 4:38 PM EDT
A big late night game between the Stars and Coyotes highlights some tough tests in the West tonight.
Feb 13, 2011, 4:07 PM EDT
Mike Milbury discusses the Capitals’ bumpy transition to a more defensive-minded scheme while Pierre McGuire is impressed by Keith Yandle’s development and the Coyotes’ rise in the Pacific Division.
Nov 23, 2010, 11:55 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov and the Phoenix Coyotes have ridden a 7-0-2 streak – including seven consecutive wins – to a tiny lead over the Los Angeles Kings in the Pacific Division. They did so thanks to tonight’s 5-0 win over the Edmonton Oilers.
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 4
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 11
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12