Jul 22, 2011, 8:31 PM EST
While some teams are looking to bring down their payroll, four teams still have some money left to spend to get to the salary floor.
Jul 22, 2011, 12:29 AM EST
The NHL has released the list of 2012 draft-eligible prospects who will participate in the 2011 NHL Research, Development and Orientation Camp. These are the kids who will try out all of the crazy potential rule changes the general managers dream up.
Jul 16, 2011, 11:23 AM EST
Dan Bylsma and Dave Tippett will be the coaches for the 2012 NHL Research Development and Orientation Camp. Click “Read More” for more details.
Jul 12, 2011, 4:34 PM EST
The Coyotes face a tall order in trying to replace Ilya Bryzgalov, but if you ask Sean Burke & Co., Mike Smith could be the man to get the job done.
May 2, 2011, 2:12 PM EST
Ulf Samuelsson will be the next head coach for Swedish Elite League team MODO, leaving his spot as the assistant coach of the Phoenix Coyotes.
Apr 21, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
Getting swept out of the playoffs takes a special kind of effort in being dominated. Just what went wrong for Phoenix against the Red Wings? There’s more than a few things.
Apr 13, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
Mike Modano probably didn’t expect what might be his last run at a Stanley Cup in the playoffs to start in the press box, but that’s where he’ll be tonight against Phoenix.
Apr 10, 2011, 5:47 PM EST
Detroit’s top scorer Henrik Zetterberg will miss the start of their playoff series against Phoenix with his lingering knee injury.
Apr 2, 2011, 5:21 PM EST
Hobey Baker finalist and the nation’s top scorer Andy Miele has settled on a peculiar choice for where to sign. He’s headed to the desert to play for the Phoenix Coyotes.
Apr 1, 2011, 9:12 PM EST
Phoenix looks to solidify their playoff position against the lowly Colorado Avalanche. Can the Avs play the spoiler role?
Mar 29, 2011, 4:38 PM EST
A big late night game between the Stars and Coyotes highlights some tough tests in the West tonight.
Feb 13, 2011, 4:07 PM EST
Mike Milbury discusses the Capitals’ bumpy transition to a more defensive-minded scheme while Pierre McGuire is impressed by Keith Yandle’s development and the Coyotes’ rise in the Pacific Division.
Nov 23, 2010, 11:55 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov and the Phoenix Coyotes have ridden a 7-0-2 streak – including seven consecutive wins – to a tiny lead over the Los Angeles Kings in the Pacific Division. They did so thanks to tonight’s 5-0 win over the Edmonton Oilers.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (149)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)