Apr 7, 2012, 10:34 PM EDT
The scrappy ‘Yotes take the third seed.
Apr 5, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Phoenix is a good place for single-season shutout spans.
Apr 4, 2012, 12:53 AM EDT
Coyotes get another big regulation win in the process.
Mar 28, 2012, 4:32 PM EDT
Missed the last three games after elbowing Dallas’ Jamie Benn.
Feb 29, 2012, 12:32 AM EDT
Phoenix owned February with a ridiculous 11-0-1 record.
Jan 10, 2012, 10:04 PM EDT
Maybe Smith’s success isn’t solely based on Dave Tippett’s system after all.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
Former sixth overall pick headed to the desert.
Jan 6, 2012, 7:31 AM EDT
“Kiss it, Kessel?” Leaf baiting just hit an all-time low. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 24, 2011, 9:37 AM EDT
A tribute via helmet sticker isn’t that uncommon. This one’s different though. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 16, 2011, 12:04 PM EDT
Dec 5, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Coyotes put it on the Blackhawks last week in Chicago and this time the Blackhawks would like to dish out a little payback.
Nov 11, 2011, 7:09 PM EDT
Dave Tippett doesn’t care how many hits his team has on a given night. In fact, he thinks that the more hits they have, the worse they could be playing…
Nov 3, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
After earning his third consecutive win by stopping 39 shots, the hockey world might be forced to consider changing its stance on Mike Smith.
Oct 27, 2011, 12:50 PM EDT
After all the speculation and rumors, Kyle Turris does indeed want to be traded.
Oct 16, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
Oliver Ekman-Larsson is off to a hot start this year after a season in virtual exile in Phoenix. Kyle Turris might want to take notes on how it’s done.
Oct 16, 2011, 1:21 AM EDT
The Phoenix Coyotes defended their turf on Saturday night by beating Winnipeg in their home opener. Jets fans that made the trip never even had a chance to get into the game…
Oct 9, 2011, 2:17 AM EDT
When you allow 52 shots in a game, you can’t blame it all on your goalie. The sad facts show that Mike Smith’s goaltending isn’t the only problem for the Coyotes, who dropped a 6-3 loss to the Sharks that wasn’t even that close.
Oct 6, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
The Rangers used waivers to grab a defenseman to help battle Marc Staal’s absence. Meanwhile, Winnipeg stole a player from the Coyotes. Wait, what?
Oct 3, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
People have vastly underestimated Phoenix over the last two seasons and the Coyotes have consistently exceeded expectations. But without Ilya Bryzgalov around and question marks in net, is this the season when the Coyotes fall from the playoff race?
Sep 16, 2011, 5:53 PM EDT
Kyle Turris wants a lot of money from the Phoenix Coyotes and Coyotes GM Don Maloney doesn’t understand where he’s coming from.
Sep 6, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
Kyle Turris is still unsigned by the Phoenix Coyotes and the restricted free agent is apparently looking to get paid. Big time. Actual demand or sneaky way of trying to get moved? You make the call.
Aug 29, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
We know that the Coyotes are seemingly always in peril off the ice, but are they in big trouble this season when actually playing the games?
Aug 26, 2011, 10:45 PM EDT
It’s likely that Shane Doan will stick with the Coyotes beyond next season, but if the 2011-12 campaign goes ugly, there’s an outside chance that he might become a trade target. PHT takes a look at which teams should keep an eye on that situation and try to land him via a trade.
Aug 9, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
The NHL’s Research and Development Camp to test out different rules for the game is happening next week and the list of things they’ll be giving a shot to is both intriguing and head-scratching.
Aug 5, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
Patrick O’Sullivan used to be a promising forward in the NHL. Now he’s perhaps looking at his last chance to break through to the show signing with Phoenix.
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 0
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 34
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 23
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 36
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)