Jan 20, 2012, 11:07 AM EDT
New ownership group led by Tom Stillman.
Dec 13, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Are the Maple Leafs trending downwards and headed for a struggle to stay in the playoffs? History would say “yes.” That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 27, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Brett Hull already has a statue, but it sounds like he wants a piece of the team he once starred for.
Oct 5, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
Matthew Hulsizer was supposed to be the guy to save the Phoenix Coyotes. Instead, he’s going to be the guy to buy the St. Louis Blues.
Sep 21, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Calgary businessman Max Chambers wanted to buy the St. Louis Blues and pay for it all in cash. The Blues told him they weren’t interested.
Aug 23, 2011, 5:23 PM EDT
After the deadline for offers to buy the St. Louis Blues passed yesterday, the team reportedly has multiple offers to be bought. If only things were this easy in Phoenix.
Aug 22, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Today marks the deadline for prospective new owners to submit their bids to buy the St. Louis Blues.
Aug 11, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
In the final year of his contract, the Blues will look for head coach Davis Payne to produce results on the ice with the Blues.
Aug 11, 2011, 12:33 AM EDT
The Blues set an August 22 for nonbinding bids for parties interested in buying the team. Read this post for more on that and other deadlines that could be relevant to the sell of the St. Louis team.
Jul 22, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Current Blues owner Dave Checketts agrees with the rumors that the Blues will have new owners by the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
Jul 13, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
While things for the Blues have been quiet in free agency, the good news is that they’re seeing interest in purchasing the team picking up over the summer and expect a sale agreement before the new season starts.
Jul 9, 2011, 1:26 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this before: Matthew Hulsizer is looking to buy an NHL team. But instead of the Phoenix Coyotes, this time it’s the St. Louis Blues on the market…
May 3, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
The Blues franchise is in a transitional period right now, but team president John Davidson should see it through.
Mar 17, 2011, 11:34 PM EDT
Blues fans are a passionate bunch, so it shouldn’t be too surprising that many of them are up in arms after hearing that the team is up for sale.
Mar 16, 2011, 10:03 PM EDT
Blues President Dave Checketts has announced that the St. Louis Blues are for sale.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 4
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 13
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (64)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)