Jun 9, 2011, 1:46 PM EST
The Flames are retaining one young blue liner in Brett Carson keeping him around for two more years.
Jun 1, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
The Jay Feaster era as GM of the Calgary Flames is already off to a rocky start as he was forced to deal 2009 first round pick Tim Erixon to the Rangers because he couldn’t get him signed by the deadline.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 21
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 20
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 45
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9