Jun 9, 2011, 1:46 PM EST
The Flames are retaining one young blue liner in Brett Carson keeping him around for two more years.
Jun 1, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
The Jay Feaster era as GM of the Calgary Flames is already off to a rocky start as he was forced to deal 2009 first round pick Tim Erixon to the Rangers because he couldn’t get him signed by the deadline.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 11
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5