Dec 20, 2011, 8:29 AM EDT
Wonder how the starting goalie feels with those fresh tire tracks across his back.
Nov 14, 2011, 5:05 PM EDT
Bruins tough guy didn’t exactly calm the storm with his comments.
Nov 13, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
And the Sabres are none too happy about it.
Oct 19, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
The Sabres’ hot start to the year has just about everyone with the team looking good. Everyone except Ville Leino that is.
Sep 9, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
Shaone Morrisonn is going to have to prove he belongs in the Sabres lineup this year for more than a few reasons.
Aug 27, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Ales Kotalik is glad to be back in Buffalo … if he can stay there, that is.
Aug 21, 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
We haven’t heard from Sabres owner Terry Pegula this summer but he’s finally spoken up and find out he’s the total opposite of what you’d think a big spending owner would be.
Aug 20, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Sabres GM Darcy Regier says the team is looking to get under the salary cap by making a trade. But who is on the trade block?
Jul 20, 2011, 8:57 PM EDT
Buffalo Sabres fans are renewing season-tickets at a highest rate in franchise history. With 99% of the ticket holders renewing for next season, have hopes (and expectations) ever been higher in Buffalo?
Jul 19, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
Andrej Sekera is avoiding arbitration in Buffalo and getting a nice four-year, $11 million deal to do so. Now the Sabres have some salary cap questions to answer.
Jul 3, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
After the free wheeling and spending the Caps and Sabres have done this offseason, they find themselves in a salary cap bind and a few of their own players to retain. So what happens now?
Jul 1, 2011, 4:58 PM EDT
If you were doubting whether or not the Sabres would pony up big bucks in free agency, you can stop. Ville Leino’s monster six year deal shows that everyone loves Pegulamania.
Jun 29, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
The Sabres locked up pesky forward Nathan Gerbe to a three year deal to avoid arbitration in yet another sign of the changes in Buffalo.
Jun 2, 2011, 11:16 PM EDT
Now that the Dallas Stars are going to part ways with upcoming unrestricted free agent Brad Richards, our minds drift off wondering about where he’ll land next season and beyond.
Apr 29, 2011, 1:46 PM EDT
The longest tenured head coach in the NHL will get to extend his stay in Buffalo even with new ownership. Lindy Ruff is a Buffalo fixture.
Mar 15, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
The NHL’s GMs decided not to recommend a ban on all hits to the head during today’s meetings. But the question is: should they? Read this post and then let us know if you think all hits to the head should be illegal by casting your vote in our poll.
Mar 12, 2011, 2:50 PM EDT
Concussions, hits to the head and other violent matters will once again dominate discussion of the spring GM meetings. In fact, Sabres GM Darcy Regier thinks that the league will eventually make all head hits illegal. Click “Read More” for the details.
Feb 1, 2011, 2:59 PM EDT
The Sabres announced that the team sale has been completed. With Darcy Regier in place as the general manager, the focus shifts to longtime head coach Lindy Ruff’s future.
Feb 1, 2011, 1:13 AM EDT
While the Sabres are getting ready to announce Terry Pegula as their new owner, they seem to have forgotten to announce one other important bit of information back in the fall.
Nov 10, 2010, 12:02 PM EDT
A look back at the impressive – and incredibly rare – career of Lindy Ruff, who is about to coach in his 1,000th game (all with the Buffalo Sabres).
Nov 6, 2010, 4:24 PM EDT
While the Devils, Sabres and Ducks might fire their coaches, maybe they should take a look at their general managers too.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 4
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 61
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)