Jan 27, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Also, something about Lupul and Hartnell “playing swords.” (Their words.)
Jan 24, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Slumping teams duke it out to see who can sneak into the postseason.
Jan 18, 2012, 9:20 PM EDT
Hossa spent his first seven seasons with the Sens, after all.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
Tough times for the Wild.
Jan 16, 2012, 12:45 PM EDT
There are a handful of worthy candidates to pick from.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EDT
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EDT
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
Probably because the anonymous poll crapped on Dion Phaneuf.
Jan 10, 2012, 7:45 AM EDT
The Wild need a win badly at home to stop their slide, but the Sharks are red hot.
Jan 9, 2012, 1:17 PM EDT
Easier said than done.
Dec 29, 2011, 3:05 PM EDT
The Oilers visit Minnesota, losers of eight in a row.
Dec 23, 2011, 12:34 AM EDT
They’ve scored just seven goals on a 0-4-2 streak.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Bet you didn’t think this game would be a battle between Western Conference leaders before the season started, did you?
Dec 12, 2011, 3:20 PM EDT
But he has to clear waivers first.
Dec 9, 2011, 7:57 AM EDT
After winning six in a row on the road and sitting atop the Western Conference – we give in Minnesota, we’ll start believing you now.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Even though he looks awful in that pic, Moulson had a pretty good week.
Dec 4, 2011, 2:50 PM EDT
Guess it’s not a secret anymore.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
If you’d have guessed who was going to be the team in first place heading into this game, the chances you picked the Wild were likely microscopic.
Nov 16, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild are in first place and, frankly, we’re not quite sure how they’re doing it.
Nov 12, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
He was a waiver wire pickup for the Wild in training camp, now he’s a first line winger.
Nov 9, 2011, 6:51 PM EDT
“It’s like an ex-girlfriend. You really don’t want her to get the white-picket fence and the great job.”
Oct 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
You know how the NHL honors its three stars of the week? This is kinda like that, only the exact opposite.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Buzzer-beaters in hockey? They don’t happen often, but there were two last night in Edmonton and Calgary.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Hey Tampa, where are those Tesla coils we were promised? That plus a hugfest between Colton Orr and Shawn Thorning in today’s Morning Skate.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Wild are a revamped team while the Penguins are a beaten up and broken one coming off a tough loss. Smells like drama on Versus to us.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 41
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)