Jan 16, 2012, 12:45 PM EST
There are a handful of worthy candidates to pick from.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EST
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 5:28 PM EST
Probably because the anonymous poll crapped on Dion Phaneuf.
Jan 10, 2012, 7:45 AM EST
The Wild need a win badly at home to stop their slide, but the Sharks are red hot.
Jan 9, 2012, 1:17 PM EST
Easier said than done.
Dec 29, 2011, 3:05 PM EST
The Oilers visit Minnesota, losers of eight in a row.
Dec 23, 2011, 12:34 AM EST
They’ve scored just seven goals on a 0-4-2 streak.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Bet you didn’t think this game would be a battle between Western Conference leaders before the season started, did you?
Dec 12, 2011, 3:20 PM EST
But he has to clear waivers first.
Dec 9, 2011, 7:57 AM EST
After winning six in a row on the road and sitting atop the Western Conference – we give in Minnesota, we’ll start believing you now.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Even though he looks awful in that pic, Moulson had a pretty good week.
Dec 4, 2011, 2:50 PM EST
Guess it’s not a secret anymore.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
If you’d have guessed who was going to be the team in first place heading into this game, the chances you picked the Wild were likely microscopic.
Nov 16, 2011, 12:34 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild are in first place and, frankly, we’re not quite sure how they’re doing it.
Nov 12, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
He was a waiver wire pickup for the Wild in training camp, now he’s a first line winger.
Nov 9, 2011, 6:51 PM EST
“It’s like an ex-girlfriend. You really don’t want her to get the white-picket fence and the great job.”
Oct 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EST
You know how the NHL honors its three stars of the week? This is kinda like that, only the exact opposite.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Buzzer-beaters in hockey? They don’t happen often, but there were two last night in Edmonton and Calgary.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Hey Tampa, where are those Tesla coils we were promised? That plus a hugfest between Colton Orr and Shawn Thorning in today’s Morning Skate.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Wild are a revamped team while the Penguins are a beaten up and broken one coming off a tough loss. Smells like drama on Versus to us.
Oct 12, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Martin Havlat’s hurting shoulder isn’t helping the Sharks win games or their trade with Minnesota.
Oct 11, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Expect Ottawa fans to shower Dany Heatley with boos as he faces the Senators for the second time since he demanded a trade in 2009.
Oct 11, 2011, 12:20 AM EST
It’s unclear if the Sharks will get either Martin Havlat or Antti Niemi back in time for their second game of the regular season on Friday. On the bright side, both seem like they’re inching closer to their returns.
Oct 5, 2011, 8:42 PM EST
Martin Havlat is set to miss his first game in a San Jose Sharks uniform on Saturday night. Some guys just can’t catch a break…
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 21
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)