Jan 24, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Slumping teams duke it out to see who can sneak into the postseason.
Jan 18, 2012, 9:20 PM EST
Hossa spent his first seven seasons with the Sens, after all.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
Tough times for the Wild.
Jan 16, 2012, 12:45 PM EST
There are a handful of worthy candidates to pick from.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EST
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 5:28 PM EST
Probably because the anonymous poll crapped on Dion Phaneuf.
Jan 10, 2012, 7:45 AM EST
The Wild need a win badly at home to stop their slide, but the Sharks are red hot.
Jan 9, 2012, 1:17 PM EST
Easier said than done.
Dec 29, 2011, 3:05 PM EST
The Oilers visit Minnesota, losers of eight in a row.
Dec 23, 2011, 12:34 AM EST
They’ve scored just seven goals on a 0-4-2 streak.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Bet you didn’t think this game would be a battle between Western Conference leaders before the season started, did you?
Dec 12, 2011, 3:20 PM EST
But he has to clear waivers first.
Dec 9, 2011, 7:57 AM EST
After winning six in a row on the road and sitting atop the Western Conference – we give in Minnesota, we’ll start believing you now.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Even though he looks awful in that pic, Moulson had a pretty good week.
Dec 4, 2011, 2:50 PM EST
Guess it’s not a secret anymore.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
If you’d have guessed who was going to be the team in first place heading into this game, the chances you picked the Wild were likely microscopic.
Nov 16, 2011, 12:34 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild are in first place and, frankly, we’re not quite sure how they’re doing it.
Nov 12, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
He was a waiver wire pickup for the Wild in training camp, now he’s a first line winger.
Nov 9, 2011, 6:51 PM EST
“It’s like an ex-girlfriend. You really don’t want her to get the white-picket fence and the great job.”
Oct 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EST
You know how the NHL honors its three stars of the week? This is kinda like that, only the exact opposite.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Buzzer-beaters in hockey? They don’t happen often, but there were two last night in Edmonton and Calgary.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Hey Tampa, where are those Tesla coils we were promised? That plus a hugfest between Colton Orr and Shawn Thorning in today’s Morning Skate.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Wild are a revamped team while the Penguins are a beaten up and broken one coming off a tough loss. Smells like drama on Versus to us.
Oct 12, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Martin Havlat’s hurting shoulder isn’t helping the Sharks win games or their trade with Minnesota.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 73
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (145)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (73)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)