Jan 18, 2012, 9:20 PM EST
Hossa spent his first seven seasons with the Sens, after all.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
Tough times for the Wild.
Jan 16, 2012, 12:45 PM EST
There are a handful of worthy candidates to pick from.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EST
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 5:28 PM EST
Probably because the anonymous poll crapped on Dion Phaneuf.
Jan 10, 2012, 7:45 AM EST
The Wild need a win badly at home to stop their slide, but the Sharks are red hot.
Jan 9, 2012, 1:17 PM EST
Easier said than done.
Dec 29, 2011, 3:05 PM EST
The Oilers visit Minnesota, losers of eight in a row.
Dec 23, 2011, 12:34 AM EST
They’ve scored just seven goals on a 0-4-2 streak.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Bet you didn’t think this game would be a battle between Western Conference leaders before the season started, did you?
Dec 12, 2011, 3:20 PM EST
But he has to clear waivers first.
Dec 9, 2011, 7:57 AM EST
After winning six in a row on the road and sitting atop the Western Conference – we give in Minnesota, we’ll start believing you now.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Even though he looks awful in that pic, Moulson had a pretty good week.
Dec 4, 2011, 2:50 PM EST
Guess it’s not a secret anymore.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
If you’d have guessed who was going to be the team in first place heading into this game, the chances you picked the Wild were likely microscopic.
Nov 16, 2011, 12:34 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild are in first place and, frankly, we’re not quite sure how they’re doing it.
Nov 12, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
He was a waiver wire pickup for the Wild in training camp, now he’s a first line winger.
Nov 9, 2011, 6:51 PM EST
“It’s like an ex-girlfriend. You really don’t want her to get the white-picket fence and the great job.”
Oct 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EST
You know how the NHL honors its three stars of the week? This is kinda like that, only the exact opposite.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Buzzer-beaters in hockey? They don’t happen often, but there were two last night in Edmonton and Calgary.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Hey Tampa, where are those Tesla coils we were promised? That plus a hugfest between Colton Orr and Shawn Thorning in today’s Morning Skate.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Wild are a revamped team while the Penguins are a beaten up and broken one coming off a tough loss. Smells like drama on Versus to us.
Oct 12, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Martin Havlat’s hurting shoulder isn’t helping the Sharks win games or their trade with Minnesota.
Oct 11, 2011, 12:55 PM EST
Expect Ottawa fans to shower Dany Heatley with boos as he faces the Senators for the second time since he demanded a trade in 2009.
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 15
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 15
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 110
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (113)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)