Feb 18, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
He’s day-to-day with an undisclosed ailment.
Feb 14, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
This game is the real life version of ships passing in the night.
Feb 9, 2012, 12:28 PM EDT
He’s been out since Jan. 14 with a shoulder injury.
Jan 31, 2012, 8:43 PM EDT
The Wild coach isn’t happy with the blueliner’s statements.
Jan 30, 2012, 7:15 AM EDT
Someone owes Dany Heatley $4 million and they’re gonna pay. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 29, 2012, 9:57 AM EDT
Concussion recovery isn’t going too hot for the Kings forward. That and a little bit more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 27, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Also, something about Lupul and Hartnell “playing swords.” (Their words.)
Jan 24, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Slumping teams duke it out to see who can sneak into the postseason.
Jan 18, 2012, 9:20 PM EDT
Hossa spent his first seven seasons with the Sens, after all.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
Tough times for the Wild.
Jan 16, 2012, 12:45 PM EDT
There are a handful of worthy candidates to pick from.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EDT
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EDT
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
Probably because the anonymous poll crapped on Dion Phaneuf.
Jan 10, 2012, 7:45 AM EDT
The Wild need a win badly at home to stop their slide, but the Sharks are red hot.
Jan 9, 2012, 1:17 PM EDT
Easier said than done.
Dec 29, 2011, 3:05 PM EDT
The Oilers visit Minnesota, losers of eight in a row.
Dec 23, 2011, 12:34 AM EDT
They’ve scored just seven goals on a 0-4-2 streak.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Bet you didn’t think this game would be a battle between Western Conference leaders before the season started, did you?
Dec 12, 2011, 3:20 PM EDT
But he has to clear waivers first.
Dec 9, 2011, 7:57 AM EDT
After winning six in a row on the road and sitting atop the Western Conference – we give in Minnesota, we’ll start believing you now.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Even though he looks awful in that pic, Moulson had a pretty good week.
Dec 4, 2011, 2:50 PM EDT
Guess it’s not a secret anymore.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
If you’d have guessed who was going to be the team in first place heading into this game, the chances you picked the Wild were likely microscopic.
Nov 16, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild are in first place and, frankly, we’re not quite sure how they’re doing it.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 17
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)