Jul 2, 2011, 2:06 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr explains why he chose the Philadelphia Flyers over the Pittsburgh Penguins and other suitors … and he claims it’s not all about money.
Jun 13, 2011, 4:18 PM EDT
Last year, Danny Briere didn’t get much attention for leading the 2010 playoffs in scoring. Could the same thing happen for the current playoff points leader, David Krejci?
May 10, 2011, 6:10 PM EDT
Mike Richards is among the Flyers players who will need off-season surgery, but most of today’s focus was on his testy relationship with the media and the quality of his leadership.
Apr 30, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
David Krejci gouged the Flyers with two goals and two assists as the Bruins dominated Philadelphia 7-3 in Game 1. Philly faces more goalie questions while Boston’s only true concern was their power play.
Apr 30, 2011, 4:17 PM EDT
The Nathan Horton-Milan Lucic-David Krejci carried the momentum from earning the Bruins’ Game 7 OT goal into the first period, creating both of Boston’s goals to give them a 2-1 lead over the Flyers.
Apr 30, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Zdeno Chara is almost a foot taller than Danny Briere, yet the small forward towered over the behemoth defenseman in last year’s semifinals series. Can Chara limit Briere’s playoff magic this time around?
Apr 28, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The Bruins became only the third team in NHL history to cough up a 3-0 series in last year’s semifinals against the Flyers. Can they exact their revenge this time around or will it be more of the same? Let us know in the poll.
Apr 19, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
Ryan Miller revealed his best smack talk since those “Yo Mama” commercials when he chirped at former teammate Danny Briere.
Apr 3, 2011, 11:45 AM EDT
The Flyers will be without one of their most dangerous scorers against the Rangers in the NBC Game of the Week, as Danny Briere will be out with lower-body soreness.
Jan 17, 2011, 8:04 PM EDT
Danny Briere received a $1,000 fine for taking a swing at Brandon Prust despite being on the Flyers’ bench.
Nov 27, 2010, 4:28 PM EDT
Thanks to Johan Hedberg, the Devils won three of their last four games. This afternoon’s 40 save performance might be his best job in that span.
Sidney Crosby, Brent Johnson power Penguins past Flyers; Could there be a goalie controversy in Pittsburgh?
Oct 16, 2010, 9:21 PM EDT
Brent Johnson is now 3-0 while established starter Marc-Andre Fleury is 0-3 in this early season. Is it too early to wonder if there might be a goalie controversy in the Pittsburgh Penguins net? Read on for more on that and Sidney Crosby’s dominant night.
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 15
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 11
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 26
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 56
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 60
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (60)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (60)