Aug 12, 2011, 5:46 PM EDT
Scott Hartnell isn’t unfamiliar with big changes in Philadelphia. That’s how things started for him with the Flyers in the first place.
Jul 2, 2011, 2:06 PM EDT
Jaromir Jagr explains why he chose the Philadelphia Flyers over the Pittsburgh Penguins and other suitors … and he claims it’s not all about money.
Jun 13, 2011, 4:18 PM EDT
Last year, Danny Briere didn’t get much attention for leading the 2010 playoffs in scoring. Could the same thing happen for the current playoff points leader, David Krejci?
May 10, 2011, 6:10 PM EDT
Mike Richards is among the Flyers players who will need off-season surgery, but most of today’s focus was on his testy relationship with the media and the quality of his leadership.
Apr 30, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
David Krejci gouged the Flyers with two goals and two assists as the Bruins dominated Philadelphia 7-3 in Game 1. Philly faces more goalie questions while Boston’s only true concern was their power play.
Apr 30, 2011, 4:17 PM EDT
The Nathan Horton-Milan Lucic-David Krejci carried the momentum from earning the Bruins’ Game 7 OT goal into the first period, creating both of Boston’s goals to give them a 2-1 lead over the Flyers.
Apr 30, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Zdeno Chara is almost a foot taller than Danny Briere, yet the small forward towered over the behemoth defenseman in last year’s semifinals series. Can Chara limit Briere’s playoff magic this time around?
Apr 28, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The Bruins became only the third team in NHL history to cough up a 3-0 series in last year’s semifinals against the Flyers. Can they exact their revenge this time around or will it be more of the same? Let us know in the poll.
Apr 19, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
Ryan Miller revealed his best smack talk since those “Yo Mama” commercials when he chirped at former teammate Danny Briere.
Apr 3, 2011, 11:45 AM EDT
The Flyers will be without one of their most dangerous scorers against the Rangers in the NBC Game of the Week, as Danny Briere will be out with lower-body soreness.
Jan 17, 2011, 8:04 PM EDT
Danny Briere received a $1,000 fine for taking a swing at Brandon Prust despite being on the Flyers’ bench.
Nov 27, 2010, 4:28 PM EDT
Thanks to Johan Hedberg, the Devils won three of their last four games. This afternoon’s 40 save performance might be his best job in that span.
Sidney Crosby, Brent Johnson power Penguins past Flyers; Could there be a goalie controversy in Pittsburgh?
Oct 16, 2010, 9:21 PM EDT
Brent Johnson is now 3-0 while established starter Marc-Andre Fleury is 0-3 in this early season. Is it too early to wonder if there might be a goalie controversy in the Pittsburgh Penguins net? Read on for more on that and Sidney Crosby’s dominant night.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 14
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 39
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 90
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (90)