Jul 2, 2011, 2:06 PM EST
Jaromir Jagr explains why he chose the Philadelphia Flyers over the Pittsburgh Penguins and other suitors … and he claims it’s not all about money.
Jun 13, 2011, 4:18 PM EST
Last year, Danny Briere didn’t get much attention for leading the 2010 playoffs in scoring. Could the same thing happen for the current playoff points leader, David Krejci?
May 10, 2011, 6:10 PM EST
Mike Richards is among the Flyers players who will need off-season surgery, but most of today’s focus was on his testy relationship with the media and the quality of his leadership.
Apr 30, 2011, 6:35 PM EST
David Krejci gouged the Flyers with two goals and two assists as the Bruins dominated Philadelphia 7-3 in Game 1. Philly faces more goalie questions while Boston’s only true concern was their power play.
Apr 30, 2011, 4:17 PM EST
The Nathan Horton-Milan Lucic-David Krejci carried the momentum from earning the Bruins’ Game 7 OT goal into the first period, creating both of Boston’s goals to give them a 2-1 lead over the Flyers.
Apr 30, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Zdeno Chara is almost a foot taller than Danny Briere, yet the small forward towered over the behemoth defenseman in last year’s semifinals series. Can Chara limit Briere’s playoff magic this time around?
Apr 28, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
The Bruins became only the third team in NHL history to cough up a 3-0 series in last year’s semifinals against the Flyers. Can they exact their revenge this time around or will it be more of the same? Let us know in the poll.
Apr 19, 2011, 9:01 PM EST
Ryan Miller revealed his best smack talk since those “Yo Mama” commercials when he chirped at former teammate Danny Briere.
Apr 3, 2011, 11:45 AM EST
The Flyers will be without one of their most dangerous scorers against the Rangers in the NBC Game of the Week, as Danny Briere will be out with lower-body soreness.
Jan 17, 2011, 8:04 PM EST
Danny Briere received a $1,000 fine for taking a swing at Brandon Prust despite being on the Flyers’ bench.
Nov 27, 2010, 4:28 PM EST
Thanks to Johan Hedberg, the Devils won three of their last four games. This afternoon’s 40 save performance might be his best job in that span.
Sidney Crosby, Brent Johnson power Penguins past Flyers; Could there be a goalie controversy in Pittsburgh?
Oct 16, 2010, 9:21 PM EST
Brent Johnson is now 3-0 while established starter Marc-Andre Fleury is 0-3 in this early season. Is it too early to wonder if there might be a goalie controversy in the Pittsburgh Penguins net? Read on for more on that and Sidney Crosby’s dominant night.
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 0
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 23
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 17
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)