Apr 11, 2012, 9:09 PM EST
This could be a big missed call.
Apr 11, 2012, 12:58 PM EST
Philly won’t be shorthanded going into Game 1.
Apr 9, 2012, 5:13 PM EST
Though he wouldn’t say for sure.
Apr 8, 2012, 8:12 PM EST
Scott Hartnell says it will be a “bloodbath.”
Apr 7, 2012, 5:43 PM EST
Still plenty of reason to play this game.
Apr 4, 2012, 9:43 PM EST
No, it’s not about getting cut-off from lucky ribs.
Apr 3, 2012, 7:10 PM EST
“If somebody runs [Crosby] over, that’s great, they should run him over,” says Craig Berube.
Apr 3, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
Frustrated Flyers forward is out indefinitely with an upper-back contusion.
Apr 2, 2012, 2:27 PM EST
Pens coach doesn’t think supplementary discipline is forthcoming after yesterday’s Pittsburgh-Philly fun.
Apr 1, 2012, 6:40 PM EST
The two got into a shouting match towards the end of the game.
Apr 1, 2012, 4:51 PM EST
If this match was a preview of their first round series, then we are in for something special.
Apr 1, 2012, 3:26 PM EST
Discuss the game in the comments.
Mar 31, 2012, 10:30 PM EST
Philadelphia has a 3-1 series lead going into Sunday’s contest.
Mar 27, 2012, 8:24 AM EST
They’re going to need all they have in the playoffs. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 17, 2012, 9:00 PM EST
Philadelphia enters the game with a 2-1 series lead, but they’ll have to face Sidney Crosby for the first time this season.
Mar 16, 2012, 11:48 AM EST
“I just want to say congratulations to the organization and all players who played these games.”
Mar 16, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Should the Leafs strike while the iron is hot or, you know, keep their best player?
Mar 10, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
It’s a Spinal Tap-like feeling in Philly.
Mar 8, 2012, 12:04 PM EST
As opposed to saying he wasn’t a great teammate earlier in the season.
Mar 8, 2012, 9:48 AM EST
Danny hasn’t scored since his hat trick against Ottawa on Jan. 7.
Mar 5, 2012, 5:05 PM EST
Bit of a backhanded compliment, but better than nothing.
Feb 29, 2012, 11:14 AM EST
“I never expected to be bulldozed there. It was scary. I was fortunate that it wasn’t worse that it was.”
Feb 29, 2012, 8:02 AM EST
Lehn-sanity? Lehner-iffic? You make the call. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 18, 2012, 12:01 PM EST
van Riemsdyk missed 15 games with a concussion.
Feb 17, 2012, 1:26 AM EST
CSNPhilly.com’s Sarah Baicker points to a shoulder issue instead.
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 26
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 17
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 80
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)