Jan 25, 2012, 7:02 AM EDT
After a rough start, the Flyers rookie is getting acclimated nicely in Philly . That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 24, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
If he only could have stopped that 3rd period shot from Daniel Alfredsson…
Jan 23, 2012, 12:17 PM EDT
Fantasy draft goes Thursday in Ottawa.
Jan 21, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
Team Alfredsson and Team Chara get their next in command for the Fantasy Draft.
Jan 20, 2012, 4:05 PM EDT
Defending Stanley Cup champs will be on the same team.
Jan 18, 2012, 9:20 PM EDT
Hossa spent his first seven seasons with the Sens, after all.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:06 PM EDT
Meanwhile, in Phoenix…
Jan 18, 2012, 1:13 PM EDT
Another year as Mr. Irrelevant?
Jan 18, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
A lifetime Senator and a former Senator get the call.
Jan 12, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
And yes, Alex Ovechkin made it.
Jan 5, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
If you’re getting upset by these results, we’ll find someone for you to talk to.
Jan 4, 2012, 6:39 PM EDT
Funny if James Reimer made it.
Dec 31, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Enough is enough… some rivals are just ready for Nicklas Lidstrom to retire. That and more in today’s Morning Skate.
Dec 30, 2011, 1:33 PM EDT
Iginla needs two goals for 500 while Alfredsson is one short of 400.
Dec 29, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 26, 2011, 7:48 PM EDT
The wave of concussion returns continue with Ottawa’s top goal producer.
Dec 26, 2011, 7:20 AM EDT
Apparently not everyone is geeked up about a Christmas miracle of sorts.
Dec 19, 2011, 3:29 PM EDT
“I don’t think I’ve seen this many cameras for a number of years now.”
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Dec 13, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Are the Maple Leafs trending downwards and headed for a struggle to stay in the playoffs? History would say “yes.” That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 12, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Give the NHL’s disciplinarian his report card.
Dec 10, 2011, 5:27 PM EDT
The Senators are getting reinforcements tonight in the forms Peter Regin and Matt Carkner.
Nov 27, 2011, 3:16 PM EDT
Filly don’t do AHL.
Nov 22, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
BTW, the All-Star Game is in Ottawa.
Nov 10, 2011, 1:27 PM EDT
Somewhere Jim Carrey is muttering about the number 23 as Ottawa’s #11 is set to return on 11/11/11.
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 0
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 1
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 5
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 28
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 15
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 9
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 30
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 29
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)