Jan 18, 2012, 9:20 PM EDT
Hossa spent his first seven seasons with the Sens, after all.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:06 PM EDT
Meanwhile, in Phoenix…
Jan 18, 2012, 1:13 PM EDT
Another year as Mr. Irrelevant?
Jan 18, 2012, 12:22 PM EDT
A lifetime Senator and a former Senator get the call.
Jan 12, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
And yes, Alex Ovechkin made it.
Jan 5, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
If you’re getting upset by these results, we’ll find someone for you to talk to.
Jan 4, 2012, 6:39 PM EDT
Funny if James Reimer made it.
Dec 31, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Enough is enough… some rivals are just ready for Nicklas Lidstrom to retire. That and more in today’s Morning Skate.
Dec 30, 2011, 1:33 PM EDT
Iginla needs two goals for 500 while Alfredsson is one short of 400.
Dec 29, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 26, 2011, 7:48 PM EDT
The wave of concussion returns continue with Ottawa’s top goal producer.
Dec 26, 2011, 7:20 AM EDT
Apparently not everyone is geeked up about a Christmas miracle of sorts.
Dec 19, 2011, 3:29 PM EDT
“I don’t think I’ve seen this many cameras for a number of years now.”
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Dec 13, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Are the Maple Leafs trending downwards and headed for a struggle to stay in the playoffs? History would say “yes.” That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 12, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Give the NHL’s disciplinarian his report card.
Dec 10, 2011, 5:27 PM EDT
The Senators are getting reinforcements tonight in the forms Peter Regin and Matt Carkner.
Nov 27, 2011, 3:16 PM EDT
Filly don’t do AHL.
Nov 22, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
BTW, the All-Star Game is in Ottawa.
Nov 10, 2011, 1:27 PM EDT
Somewhere Jim Carrey is muttering about the number 23 as Ottawa’s #11 is set to return on 11/11/11.
Nov 9, 2011, 3:46 PM EDT
Some heated words were exchanged prior to tonight’s Rangers-Senators tilt.
Nov 9, 2011, 3:07 PM EDT
Won’t play tonight. Maybe Friday.
Nov 9, 2011, 8:40 AM EDT
Jarome Iginla has been the face of the Flames for years now but with the outlook bleak in Calgary, could he one day do what Ray Bourque did to get a shot at a Stanley Cup?
Nov 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Joe Frazier had at least one NHL fan in Ray Emery. Meanwhile, Dustin Byfuglien would like to stay on the blue line… Maybe. All that and more in your Morning Skate.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
Is Mike Fisher speaking on the behalf of most NHL players by saying that he’s confused about the NHL’s disciplinary policies?
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 6
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 9
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 34
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)