Apr 21, 2012, 9:51 PM EST
Craig Anderson > Henrik Lundqvist?
Apr 21, 2012, 2:44 PM EST
Mark Stone has played for Team Canada in the WJC, now he might help Ottawa pull off a shocker.
Apr 20, 2012, 10:03 AM EST
Melnyk thinks repeat offenders have no business playing in the NHL.
Apr 19, 2012, 2:42 PM EST
Is it time to get rid of the instigator penalty?
Apr 18, 2012, 10:51 PM EST
Senators have eight goals from eight different players.
Apr 18, 2012, 10:41 PM EST
The Senators have tied the series at 2-2.
Apr 18, 2012, 7:50 PM EST
“Certainly the playoffs this year has been a revelation that not much has changed.”
Apr 18, 2012, 7:28 PM EST
He hasn’t skated since Monday.
Apr 18, 2012, 8:42 AM EST
Skating and playing are two different things though. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 17, 2012, 7:18 PM EST
He was one of just three Senators players to miss Tuesday’s optional skate.
Shanahan suspends Shaw three games for charging Smith…but if Smith was injured, Shaw would’ve been done for the series
Apr 17, 2012, 3:23 PM EST
Apr 16, 2012, 5:49 PM EST
Ottawa captain will miss Game 3 with a concussion.
Apr 16, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
“In our view, to try to give the brain enough opportunity to recover, we recommend a week.”
Apr 16, 2012, 12:22 PM EST
Click for the audio. Don’t worry, it won’t take long.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:22 AM EST
After not skating yesterday, the Sens captain could be back for Game 3.
Apr 16, 2012, 8:06 AM EST
A fallen captain makes for a team-uniting experience. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 15, 2012, 10:00 PM EST
They won’t appeal Carl Hagelin’s suspension, though.
Apr 15, 2012, 8:47 PM EST
Surely this won’t be controversial.
Apr 15, 2012, 8:13 PM EST
His elbow on Daniel Alfredsson was costly – for more than just standard texting charges.
Apr 15, 2012, 4:20 PM EST
“I sent him a text yesterday & said I’m sorry and I’m very regretful for what happened, and I just hope he’s doing well.”
Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:22 PM EST
Ottawa came back late and Chris Neil netted the game winner just 1:17 minutes into overtime.
Apr 14, 2012, 9:32 PM EST
He was the victim of a high elbow.
Apr 14, 2012, 6:47 PM EST
The trio “have instant chemistry.”
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 11
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 28
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)