May 15, 2012, 10:34 PM EST
His cap hit counts whether he retires or not.
May 15, 2012, 12:01 PM EST
“But I like the strategic aspect of the game. I read the game really well.”
May 14, 2012, 8:14 AM EST
He even compares himself to Henrik Lundqvist. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 13, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
The Senators captain might have played in his last NHL game.
May 11, 2012, 9:48 PM EST
Give them credit for trying their hardest at the least.
May 2, 2012, 8:14 AM EST
They’re not as obvious as you might think. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 1, 2012, 8:06 AM EST
And we’re not talking about a Rolling Stones song either. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 30, 2012, 7:39 AM EST
Hard to argue with his massive production in the postseason. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 27, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
In other news, Tomas Fleischmann deserves your respect.
Apr 26, 2012, 11:27 PM EST
“They’ve kept me upbeat and happy when I’m a grumpy old man at times. They’ve made this year very enjoyable for me.”
Apr 26, 2012, 9:45 PM EST
This is a franchise that seems to be moving in the right direction.
Apr 26, 2012, 1:41 PM EST
Brad Watson will be refereeing along with Dan O’Halloran.
Apr 25, 2012, 10:15 AM EST
Benching Jason Spezza and admonishing Daniel Alfredsson would get lesser men run out of town.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 PM EST
Check out our previews and then vote!
Apr 24, 2012, 9:13 PM EST
“I know I have to control myself.”
Apr 24, 2012, 11:45 AM EST
Colin Greening sure looked scared out of his wits.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EST
Pictured is the 2011 winner, Flyers forward Ian Laperriere.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 AM EST
39-year-old Sens captain leads the trio of nominees.
Apr 23, 2012, 9:52 PM EST
New York won 3-2 on Monday.
Apr 23, 2012, 10:59 AM EST
After missing three games with a concussion, the Senators captain returns tonight.
Apr 23, 2012, 8:09 AM EST
Will he even get to play with Brian Elliott doing his thing though? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM EST
More than just “we don’t know anything,” by the way.
Apr 22, 2012, 3:13 PM EST
“I’m just going to keep playing my game. I’m not a dirty player.”
Apr 22, 2012, 1:13 PM EST
After his Game 2 concussion, the Sens captain wants to get back to action.
Apr 22, 2012, 10:11 AM EST
This is like every nightmare one could have rolled into one. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 33
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)