May 16, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
Well, that narrows down his options.
May 15, 2012, 10:34 PM EDT
His cap hit counts whether he retires or not.
May 15, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
“But I like the strategic aspect of the game. I read the game really well.”
May 14, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
He even compares himself to Henrik Lundqvist. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 13, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
The Senators captain might have played in his last NHL game.
May 11, 2012, 9:48 PM EDT
Give them credit for trying their hardest at the least.
May 2, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
They’re not as obvious as you might think. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 1, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
And we’re not talking about a Rolling Stones song either. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 30, 2012, 7:39 AM EDT
Hard to argue with his massive production in the postseason. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 27, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
In other news, Tomas Fleischmann deserves your respect.
Apr 26, 2012, 11:27 PM EDT
“They’ve kept me upbeat and happy when I’m a grumpy old man at times. They’ve made this year very enjoyable for me.”
Apr 26, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
This is a franchise that seems to be moving in the right direction.
Apr 26, 2012, 1:41 PM EDT
Brad Watson will be refereeing along with Dan O’Halloran.
Apr 25, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
Benching Jason Spezza and admonishing Daniel Alfredsson would get lesser men run out of town.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
Check out our previews and then vote!
Apr 24, 2012, 9:13 PM EDT
“I know I have to control myself.”
Apr 24, 2012, 11:45 AM EDT
Colin Greening sure looked scared out of his wits.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
Pictured is the 2011 winner, Flyers forward Ian Laperriere.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 AM EDT
39-year-old Sens captain leads the trio of nominees.
Apr 23, 2012, 9:52 PM EDT
New York won 3-2 on Monday.
Apr 23, 2012, 10:59 AM EDT
After missing three games with a concussion, the Senators captain returns tonight.
Apr 23, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
Will he even get to play with Brian Elliott doing his thing though? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
More than just “we don’t know anything,” by the way.
Apr 22, 2012, 3:13 PM EDT
“I’m just going to keep playing my game. I’m not a dirty player.”
Apr 22, 2012, 1:13 PM EDT
After his Game 2 concussion, the Sens captain wants to get back to action.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 6
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (59)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)